inherently unethical ??

Discussion in 'Forex' started by marketsurfer, Sep 28, 2003.

1. LOL. it is a total JOKE.

best,

surfer

#21     Sep 30, 2003
  2. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hi Ellhow. Good to see you here.

I have to disagree. Although it looks like gambling, its only due to its simplified look. The fact that is says "I wish to win $xxxx if price xxxx" make is took like a toy for any trader taking markets seriously. But the fact is that is a low risk instrument if used right. Made about 10 transactions, no loosing, I am up 1% on demo account this month, and the risk was very little as far as I can evaluate it. Its very convinient and good to trade for traditional spot forex trader who is "in" the market...its easier to trade than spot. Sometimes its easier to say where the price will not be rather than where is will be...Currency Options in general is something I am looking at quiet seriously. I am going to demo it for now, then invest my own money, and if in 6 month - 1 year it looks ok, I will start offering it as a medium-low risk investment opportunity. I am not talking particularly about SPOT, but about options in general. And if we talk about it, I know saxo is offering options, but they offer it as a negotiated deal with bank...CMC offers FX options and all prices are calculated by Fenicsas. I doidnt study about CMC options well yet. I have time. Time will show. For now it looks like a good market with initially set risk (I mean SPOT now, with regular options I have to get more familiar. spot market options and futures options are little different than options on futures...).

Regards,

Rezo

#22     Sep 30, 2003