Infrared picks up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fofumfee, May 12, 2004.

1. Infrared picks up
    invisible UFOs
    Mexico releases video of 11 objects surrounding military plane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: May 12, 2004
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Image taken from infrared video of UFOs:

[​IMG]

The Mexican air force has released video footage of 11 unidentified flying objects that were only visible via an infrared camera.

The objects reportedly flew around a military surveillance plane, Reuters reported.

Jamie Maussan, a journalists and UFO enthusiast, told reporters yesterday the objects seemed "intelligent" because at one point they changed direction and surrounded the plane that was chasing them.

"They were invisible to the eye but they were there, there is no doubt about it. They had mass, they had energy and they were moving about," Maussan said after showing a 15-minute video. He says Mexico's Defense Ministry gave him permission to show the footage.

According to Reuters, the government confirmed the video was shot by the air force on March 5 over the eastern coastal state of Campeche as the aircraft looked for drug traffickers near the Gulf of Mexico.

"We are not alone! This is so weird," one of the pilots can be heard yelling, the news service reported. The plane's crew had just switched on the infrared camera after first picking up the objects by radar.

The objects were described as blobs of light that hover in formation or dart about, sometimes disappearing into a cloud.

One of the pilots said he became nervous after the objects surrounded the plane.

"There was a moment when ... the screens showed they were behind us, to the left and in front of us. It was at that point that I felt a bit tense," said Maj. Magdaleno Castanon told Maussan on a separate piece of videotape.

"This is historic news," Maussan said.

"Hundreds of videos (of UFOs) exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country. ... The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds."

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38456

2. interesting storry.

Lets say, just for a second, this is real and we are not alone what would market do ?

Buy KO because they will like to drink a coke.
    Buy MCD because they will love fast food.
    Buy MO down 10% today because they will love to smoke.

Or what? Short all the markets because they will bring us a new way to life - without money and corporate profits ?

3. I think the lights were Peter Brady playing a mean joke on Jan and Marsha.

4. maxpi

maxpi

some bird piss hit the lens?

5. They've just released more pictures. This one is from the control room. This is getting stranger by the minute.

[​IMG]

6. I recommend we appoint Jack Nicholson to negotiate with the aliens. He did such a great job in that Mars movie. By all means invite them to address Congress!

7. I don't know what was more shocking to me. The revelation that Mexico actually has an air-force or the fact that they happened to catch a few UFO's on tape...:confused:

8. Any update on this? Any explanations?

9. LOL :D

-Fast

10. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

lol...

#10     May 18, 2004