Info on Motive Capital?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by malona, Jun 13, 2006.

1. malona

malona

I trade with Motive Capital remotely and i just recently noticed their website changed with now just an address and phone number... Before their website used to be more elaborate than this. Is there a problem? Should i be worried? I also tried calling their number and i just get a voice mail.

2. malona

malona

anyone else here trade with Motive Capital?

3. SAFIN

SAFIN

I was very close to open with Motive Capital. I think they are legitimate if you have any issue contact Patrick Foster or call Genesis Securities to get a second opinion.

4. malona

malona

I know they are legitimate i have an account there and still trading it remotely. But their website changed and no one answers the phone anymore. Well, except today i finally got an email from Patrick he said that all request is going to be handled by Genesis directly. Makes me feel much better but what is this is Motive Capital really Genesis securities with a different name as a prop firm?

5. SAFIN

SAFIN

The LLC is the same for both Motive and Genesis Securities but Motive is set up to attract their own customers. I dont know anything else but I know your money is in the same account as mine.

Where you trading from? US or elsewhere?

6. malona

malona

I trade in the US. What trading firm do you use?

7. SAFIN

SAFIN

I trade with Genesis. Welcome aboard! Please pm me if you like to chat regarding software issues etc.