Inflation to remain well anchored.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Aaron Copland, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Now just keep repeating this........ Inflation to remain well anchored. Our federal reserve has forcasted this.

Given their dismal track record, remember last summer " Housing crisis well contained"

These guys are clueless!

2. gnome

gnome

Not CLUELESS... LIARS!

3. taodr

taodr

I disagree, they were LYING !!!

4. I say it's about time for commodities to pull back, this will allow the fed to say. The rise in commodity does appear to be easing. This will give them cover.

Again I suspect commodity prices from this day forward to start a decline. Now just watch.

5. The Fed doesn't forecast that, 10y treasury minus the 10y TIPS yield (=the market) forecasts that. The Fed is just interpreting what the markets forecast.

6. Sounds like a great fade! If you want to stand in front of a train, go right ahead.

Love these top picking exercises!

7. mokwit

mokwit

An academic buffoon, a Chimp and a brainless footballer in charge.

8. kashirin

kashirin

treasure yields are manipulated. Fed can easily buy any number of them by just printing more money
    they can even create a negative yeild if they want and inflation can be 100%
    doesn't matter - treasuries is not what must be watched

although they can't cheat prices outside. Even their false stats show 7% inflation

9. Ah treasury yields are manipulated. Sorry, I forgot bond yields have nothing to do with supply and demand. [​IMG]

#10     Feb 26, 2008