inflation numbers benign-futures up

Discussion in 'Trading' started by executioner, Jun 15, 2007.

1. I am simply taken aback..I would have never anticipated a 3rd day of gains

wow..what happened to the 10 year?

#11     Jun 15, 2007
  2. You wouldn't have anticipated a 3rd day of gains? Are you retarded?

The 10 year is still there and you still don't understand it stupid. :p

#12     Jun 15, 2007
  3. 100% up room to go! $$$

#13     Jun 15, 2007
  4. whats not benign to you and I can very well be to the market..2 different things..do i think there is inflation? of course. do i think it's worse than the market seems to think? of course..however,its the markets interpretation that matters..as traders we go with the flow and never short or go long into these important economic numbers.

#14     Jun 15, 2007
  5. Trust me. The market is smart enough to know that inflation is up and that it's higher than being reported.

It just doesn't care.

#15     Jun 15, 2007
  6. Somebody had to say it :p

#16     Jun 15, 2007
  7. That's exactly it. Market doesn't care...Spooz looks ready to break out higher. Markets are being squeezed, no sellers equates to higher prices.

The selling we saw last week and earlier this week was the most selling we've seen in a while. Market wants to rally for a bit longer so it probably will. :D

#17     Jun 15, 2007
  8. Seems it still pays off not to cloud one's mind with opinions and doomsday theory about market direction.

#18     Jun 15, 2007
  9. LOL.

As much as I hate to admit it the market really does only know how to go one way. Im sure we'll see MUCH higher prices within a few years.

It doesn't bother me because I stopped trading futures a few months ago due to this fact, and stick with daytrading individual stocks which I find relatively easy.

100% up room to go.

Equtrdr...all is forgiven!!

#19     Jun 15, 2007
  10. Well said friend

#20     Jun 15, 2007