infinity futures yay or nay

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by 1a2b3cppp, Jan 12, 2018.

1. I saw some videos from them on youtube. What are your impressions of them?

2. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

They are an introducing broker for Transact Futures. They do a good job as brokers, good knowledge and good support. But of course you have to pay for that service, they are a bit more expensive than if you go directly with Transact Futures.

With them you will use the same platform as if you go directly with Transact, the TransactAT platform. A bit outdated, the software is over 10 years old which you can feel and see, but it is still good for trading, a simple and fast platform, good enough for both swing traders and point and click scalpers.

One advantage if you go directly with Transact: you have everything from one hand, the Platform, the broker service, technical support, everything is in one hand so usually they will know what to do and why if there is a problem, no 3rd parties involved.

Xela likes this.
  3. Dean Tragos with Infinity is good to deal with. Standup guy, no issues with their brokerage.

4. I see from their website that Infinity Futures offers an API. What languages does this API support (C, Java, Python,...)?

5. I believe its C, I tried to look into it, (hire programmer) for their API. But was taking more effort based on my own skill set. You might be able to make more of it.

HobbyTrading likes this.
  6. Thank you. Their website is extremely sparse on information about this API.