Infinity AT

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Ares, Oct 13, 2009.

1. I would second that.

I bet you he doesnt call you !!

Best
    John

#31     Dec 18, 2009
  2. joe4422

joe4422

Seriously Ares, we all want to know about this. Give the man a call and then give an update. This is something we all need to know about.

#32     Dec 21, 2009
  3. Ares

Ares

As I said, Transact has already tested the platform on my PC via remote assistance

They didn't find anything wrong
    They told me "It's OK!"

Wow!

Why the hell Craig doesn't want post at least 5 minutes of a dom comparision side by side with Ninja Zen AFTER THE OPEN (9:30 AM), AND JUST AFTER MARKET DATA RELEASE (10:00 AM)?

If he thinks he's right, the video should demonstrate that Infinity AT works well AND THIS TOPIC SHOULD OBVIOUSLY BE CLOSED

So, Craig upload this 5 minute video, based upon conditions, so I will stop posting

I posted facts here, not opinions!

#33     Dec 21, 2009
  4. There in lay the problem. Most folks around here have a difficult time differentiating between fact and opinion. Many missed all classes except Obfuscation 101. :)

#34     Dec 21, 2009
  5. I was fan of InfinityAT for many months and promoted my happy view in forums.

Unfortunately it does suffer from freezes. I was optimistic and hoped the new version will be better. However I never actually compared it to any other feed.

Until this summer - they did some change in the data feed.

The freezes became a common thing and much longer. It rendered the platform untradeable for me. I bit the bullet and switched to TT.

Then I compared Infinity to TT I was histerically laughing for an hour. The price was not even near and I am not talking about major news times.

I dont really care about it anymore but I thought that OP is taking the heat for no reason.

P.S. I spent a lot of time with the support. I waited months for things to get better. Didnt work.

#35     Dec 28, 2009
  6. I also had problems with Infinity futures ----dome freezes and not knowing that if I was filled or not even though the price went through my exit price. Took some losses because of it.

I switched to another company and has never happened in the several months I have been there.

Oh, by the way spent several hours with Infinity tech support and they couldn't figure it out. It happened on both my computers.

#36     Dec 28, 2009
  7. yeah totally forgot. had limit order several time a week when price was coming through it couple of times and I still had no fill...

I really liked the DOM and my broker Patrick, but if you guys wont kick your developers in the nuts and make them fix the whole thing you got no future

#37     Dec 28, 2009
  8. joe4422

joe4422

What's TT?

#38     Dec 29, 2009
  9. #39     Dec 29, 2009
  10. Ares

Ares

Finally!

This is exactly the real truth

Thanks

#40     Dec 29, 2009