Infinity AT

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Ares, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Ares

Ares

Listen man,

tomorrow just after the open, set your Infinity junk, side by side for at least 5 minutes (in continuous) with Ninja Zen Fire, and upload the video here, so we all can see the trick

I am here just to inform you that the Transact remote assistance has not been able to solve this issue.

They told me that the platform is perfoming well

That's unbelievable!

Brokers, brokers...oh my God! Stay away from them when possible, They are always right!

Cheers

#21     Dec 14, 2009
  2. Hi Ares

From what I have seen Infinity AT and Zen are about the same speed, during normal market conditions sometimes one may faster than the other by a split second, but where I see the difference is during fast market periods. Here is a video I did during the September monthly unemployment report that you can view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVGIHrAasP0

If I am not too busy I will do another video during the FOMC release tomorrow and post that.

I believe you that your AT DOM is freezing, but what I am trying to tell you is that it is something caused by your computer and/or internet connection. If you would like me to try and resolve it, please call me so I can diagnose your issue.

Thanks,

Craig

#22     Dec 15, 2009
  3. dam5h

dam5h

i am interested to see a more recent recording as i know that the AT platform has been revised in the last 2 months to improve price data delivery.

#23     Dec 16, 2009
  4. Ares

Ares

Wow!

Here's my version after the Fed announcements, today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYmh2Vv0GA8

please enlarge for a better view

Mr. Craig

1) I have 2 computers and the issues is visible on both

2) I do not understand why I have to contact you since T R A N S A C T via remote assistance told me that the platform is fairly gooood

3) I have zero problems with other platforms like Ninja and others

4) I bot my PC last year INTC Q/6600

5) the CPU usage is less than 20% in fast market, when a huge amount of data comes from the exchange

6) DSL 14 Mbps effective

Just curious to see your upload .....at this point

#24     Dec 16, 2009
  5. Hi Ares and Dam

Sorry, I did not have time to record during the release, but I did do a quick video later in the afternoon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um5wnz61ikA I would say the first few ticks AT is faster, then they even out, then Ninja is faster. So, as I said before they are neck and neck.

As for your freezing, please give me a call so I can diagnose it better. Does it freeze if you just have AT running (no Ninja)?

Craig

#25     Dec 16, 2009
  6. Ares

Ares

EEK!

it's comical!.. Your quick video shows exactly what the problem is

I think you are a broker but not a trader, cuz you don't see that always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS Infinity AT (Transact AT) lags and is behind Ninja, in that brief video you posted

why so brief Craig? 1 minute WOW!

If you are honest, you should post at least 5 minutes video, side by side with Ninja Zen AFTER THE OPEN, NOT BEFORE and better after maket data release at 10:00 AM

Here's today, after the release of Philly Fed Manufacturing Index and the Leading Indicators

Another gem!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LUUO2A6zmA

#26     Dec 17, 2009
  7. dam5h

dam5h

hello ares, there is def something wrong with your AT. have you gotten the latest version? they addressed the freeze issue. the guys at tranact can get it over to you, give them a call. mine was nowhere near that bad at 10:00 today, not even close.

i do sometimes see a minor lag on mine, which can be very frustrating when trying to enter and i see my bid at the shown best offer; but overall i'm happy with the value and especially the service at both infinity and transact. zen fire is prob the premier feed but $1 extra per rt really adds up. its pretty rare that i experience frustration. there just aren't a whole lot of options out there for unfiltered data.

#27     Dec 17, 2009
  8. Thanks Ares. There is another issue with the AT data feed. I've seen, time and again, with my own eyes, tick data that is wildly off from that of eSignal and IQ Feed. It happens in fast markets, and the data just get all screwed up.

#28     Dec 17, 2009
  9. dam5h

dam5h

ares, could you also do a similiar video with ninja on the TT feed, curious how that looks in comparison since it is coalesced data.

#29     Dec 17, 2009
  10. Hi Ares

I get the feeling you have another agenda here and it doesn't matter what I say or post and that you don't really want me to try and fix your issue. Obviously, our trading platform cannot be freezing everyday all day for our our users, as you claim.

Of course that dose not mean there aren't isolated instances like yours where there is an issue, but in most cases we can fix ti if the user calls us to diagnose it. If you sincerely want me to help you please call me at 800-634-9466.

Thanks,

Craig Ross

#30     Dec 18, 2009