Infinity AT

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Ares, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Right, I got that, but does AT still do it when you close Ninja and just have AT running? If it is easier, call me so I can diagnose the issue for you more quickly. 800-634-9466 or 312-3873-6251.

Craig

#11     Oct 21, 2009
  2. Whats the market limiter setting/how do you fix it?

Did you ever get your freezing problems fixed?

#12     Dec 12, 2009
  3. Ares

Ares

No.
    This software is pure shit
    The worst trading platform I have ever seen

Switched to Ninja Zen

#13     Dec 12, 2009
  4. Can you elaborate please? Seems to work ok for me, although it lacks some features, but curious to see what I'm missing.

#14     Dec 12, 2009
  5. Ares

Ares

Elaborate?

You asked
    I answered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TotC2F66R9I

#15     Dec 12, 2009
  6. Hi Legend

The Infinity AT datafeed is unfiltered and unbundled, so it is very fast and sends dozens of updates per second, therefore some computers and/or internet feeds cannot handle this. We added the Limiter so users who cannot handle this can "choke" down the amount of data coming through. Typically, this does not change the ticks (or trades) one sees, or even the best bid/ask prices, just the quantity updates on the Bids/Asks on the DOM. Unfortunately, Ares is having an issue unique to his computer and I have asked him to call me so I can diagnose it, but so far I have not heard form him. Obviously, if this was a common occurrence we would not have thousands of happy users on Infinity AT.

Craig

#16     Dec 14, 2009
  7. Thanks for your reply. Where in the settings can the market limiter be adjusted?

#17     Dec 14, 2009
  8. Click the "P" button (Properties) on the upper right hand corner of the Scoreboard window, then near the bottom you will see a slide bar you can move to the left to "limit" the data.

Craig

#18     Dec 14, 2009
  9. You may be right in your assessment here but I think it's unfair to imply your user base is universally satisfied. I'm a user that is keeping tabs on TA and the alternatives.

#19     Dec 14, 2009
  10. Hi Magnitude

While our customers probably don't vocalize every single complaint they ever have, we do tend to get calls or emails if there are constant issues. Knowing how many clients we have and how many we don't hear from, I think it is safe to say we have thousands of happy clients. Also, because of our unique ability to maintain open lines of communication (ie, a live broker answers our 800#) we are confident that our client base is overall very satisfied. Feel free to test us on this and call 800-634-9466 and see how quickly we pick up and answer your questions.

Craig

#20     Dec 14, 2009