Infinite Alpha >>>

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ripley, May 2, 2011.

1. The GREAT Truth
    You cannot make money trading. You cannot make money trading wanting to make money. You must be after something much grander. A pursuit that's much more nobler, elegant and far more magnificent. To succeed in trading, you must seek out perfection.

#21     Aug 24, 2011
  2. SUCCESS

Success is having $1 Billion AUM ASAP.

Research >>> Execution >>> Great Performance >>> AUM

#22     Sep 22, 2011
  3. A Sinking Ship

I'm down severely. I have been losing ground. My financial thoughts are leaking and is taking on water. I'm a sinking ship.

#23     Nov 7, 2011
  4. Stop being a ship and start being a submarine.In markets hindsite is a wonderfull thing,it shows you what you should have done and that there was always a way out of it.It will be the same tomorrow.All in your own hands.At this point it looks like you enjoy failing.

#24     Nov 7, 2011
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Black and White thinking like that is usually not the path to success.... but, I forgot, in trading we have to make decisions on a go-nogo basis, VERY black and white... but most people that are VERY black and white in their thinking are crazy... hmmm... I'll get back to you on this...

#25     Nov 7, 2011
  6. bone

bone

Trading is the ultimate accountability game.

The sooner you stop bullshitting yourself and quit this self-sabotage repeating tape loop in your head - then you will make some progress.

Your posts pretty much crystallize the issue IMO. Your logic is destructive and not rational.

#26     Nov 7, 2011
  7. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

As a professional psychologist I can tell you that you need help. Do you see blue elephants in your dreams?

#27     Nov 7, 2011
  8. Great Expectations

I'm an instrument of profits.

I must conquer the whole of Nations.

#28     Dec 19, 2011
  9. The goal is simple: Infinite Alpha

#29     Dec 21, 2011
  10. This battle is a battle worth fighting for.. Worth dying for.. Worth giving it ALL you got 24/7/365 !!!

#30     Dec 22, 2011