Infinite Alpha XIII

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Ripley, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Can you elaborate on your "internal(ized) syndication"?

#11     Feb 10, 2013
  2. Internal syndication is when you as a company is underwriting your own securities, and raising some of that capital within your own constituencies as well. But there are many ways in which you can do an external syndication, that which actually masks a partial internal syndication as well.

I can try to explain many more things to you, but I think about things in a much higher plateau that it would be a little harder for you to understand what I say. It's not my fault, nor your fault.

I think the moderators may or may not delete threads based on the thread content, and based on whether the thread is adding value to the overall forum experience; and the overall demand for the topic among the forum participants among various other factors.

#12     Feb 10, 2013
  3. Eyez

Eyez

dude what are you smoking, stop hogging it and pass that shit around

http://stason.org/TULARC/investing/...PO-The-Underwriting-Process.html#.URhwuqWdPxQ

http://financecareers.about.com/od/investmentbanker/a/underwriting.htm

How are you going to underwrite your own securities? Do you even understand the concept of equity syndication?

#13     Feb 10, 2013
  4. #14     Feb 11, 2013
  5. Eyez

Eyez

Yea I assumed it was most likley a DPO.. but never heard the term "internal syndication"

#15     Feb 11, 2013
  6. Neither has anyone else.

#16     Feb 11, 2013
  7. A DIVINELY ORDAINED BATTLE"

It was 13 years ago, and I was a high school student taking advanced placement classes at the local university, that I stumbled upon a book in the basement of the library where they stack the old unwanted books that no one checks out anymore.

It was about a man who came to the United States at the turn of the century with nothing but his clothes on the back and a dream, and took the American Economy to a ride where he ended up with one of the largest American fortunes ever, and to be one of the first billionaires the world has ever seen. He created one of the fastest and the largest fortunes ever.

But, unfortunately, he had a relatively young life and his fortune squandered among his many wives and mistresses and his tale is forgotten in the history books, forgotten to the under depths of the most hallowed research libraries. Along with the tales of Carnegies, Fords, and Vanderbilts, one man�s story is forgotten, as if he was erased from the history books. His story is forgotten because he was trader, a financial deal maker, a speculator using his brains and bravado alone, he created one of the largest and the quickest fortunes the history has ever witnessed. It is up to me now to take his dreams to ever newer and uncharted heights.

#17     Feb 13, 2013
  8. It's good to be King. I just turned down a $10M investment into my fund from a family wealth fund. That would have been a sizable investment, but I just can't deal with these guys. I just can't deal with slow moving fat creatures.

#18     Feb 15, 2013