Inexperienced Trader Question

Discussion in 'Options' started by Trader5287, Mar 1, 2002.

1. DrSynthetic

DrSynthetic Guest

I have read Charles book and speak with him all the time over there at Think or Swim. I am able to use them quite a bit when the spread has gone thru the 2nd strike and the price is not reflected in the higher demand side option... so I grab the other side of the box

#31     Mar 9, 2002
  2. Thanks for the responses to the board. I see that I have an awful lot of study ahead of me.

I wonder if you would know of a simple internet based simulation/game/contest that affords the opportunity to paper trade options. Even if it did not provide the complex options strategies, anything would be of help to me.

Thanks,

Geo.

#32     Mar 9, 2002
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

4. Hi,
    are you the same DrSynthetic that I used to read on a Yahoo clubs message board some time back, I think the club was called VV users club, but was shut down . If you are what was the name of the options course you had taken?

#34     Jun 2, 2002
  5. DrSynthetic

DrSynthetic Guest

Yes, I am the same one. The name of the options course that I took is Trade Secrets. I have taken the level 1 and level 2 seminars from them. I remember the group you spoke of, the discussions were quite lively.

#35     Jun 2, 2002