Inexpensive Plan To Create Millions Of Jobs

Discussion in 'Economics' started by TraderZones, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Mvic

Mvic

Meaningful tort reform is free (at least in terms of an immediate cash layout) and would give US enterprise and economy an immediate boost, would alos significantly reduce healthcare costs from the doctors office to the development of new pharam. We should all call our reps and suggest that they embrace meaningful tort reform as part of any stimulous.

#11     Dec 7, 2008
  2. By that logic, we should send everyone out of the country who is holding a job. Just keep the people here who aren't working and we'll all be better off.

#12     Dec 7, 2008
  3. Wow, you and I agree on something, lol. The problem with your analysis is that many Hispanics are Catholic, Catholics don't generally practice birth control, so they create a new voting base and new tax payers. Politicians like both. Don't think your points would be allowed to happen.

Let me state. I am in favor of social programs, for legal residents and citizens. Even my Spanish teacher, whom was Mexican, said it was stupid to allow automatic citizenship for children of illegals born here.

#13     Dec 7, 2008
  4. Nothing like importing poverty and exporting wealth.

#14     Dec 7, 2008
  5. Antitrust reform where no firm is too big to fail unless its for national security reasons, this alone would create hundreds of thousands of jobs

#15     Dec 7, 2008
  6. +1

#16     Dec 7, 2008
  7. joash99

joash99

I have a better plan
    1. Small government
    2. Lower taxes
    3. Free markets

#17     Dec 7, 2008
  8. 1. No government
    2. No taxes
    3. Free markets

#18     Dec 7, 2008
  9. Perhaps you would care to explain YOUR logic. Illegal means "against the law."

There is something wrong with not allowing illegal immigrants to remain? Why do you think LEGAL immigrants should have to spend a lot of money and years going through the legal channel, when they could just walk across the Rio Grande at night?

Have you seen the complaints from California, New Mexico and Arizona, about having to provide welfare, support, healthcare and schooling for these people and want the Federal government to do something about it?

Where did you come from, sneak in from Guatemala and are now a working under the table as a peach picker?

#19     Dec 7, 2008
  10. We could teach unemployed to scalp & swing trade, figure 20 make decent other 30% make enough for food. The other 50% are screwed but they are unemployed so no big difference here right?? this would provide liquidity

#20     Dec 8, 2008