Inequality growing in Canada, too

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Lucrum
    And I thought it was because you couldn't afford to on your nursing salary. :D [/QUOTE]

See? I knew you could do it:D You're not the sharpest axe, Luke, but I guess one does what one can.:p

#11     Jul 19, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey you and your girlfriends at work should check this out.
    I noticed several that could be a good look for you.

http://www.lingeriediva.com/nurses

#12     Jul 19, 2011
  3. probably in the whole world the gap between the rich and the poor has been widening for 30 years. the big fish eats the small fish. works for the animals. but should it be this way for the humans?

[​IMG]

#13     Jul 19, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

YES, why would it not be?

#14     Jul 19, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Would it be natural and good if a school of small fish eat a big fish, too?

#15     Jul 19, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Of course. Survival of the fittest should apply to all, including companies.

#16     Jul 19, 2011
  7. This whole debate about rich and poor...

You can't make everybody richer. Its like asking every student to be in the 99th percentile on tests. It is inherently impossible. ie. Not "next to impossible", actually impossible.

That is unless you have slave labor. Then slaves can do work owners don't want to do and the owners take the profits.

#17     Jul 19, 2011
  8. Ever hear of phiranas? [​IMG]

#18     Jul 19, 2011
  9. Buy a gun, shortie, even things out. Oh wait, you lefties don't like guns. Silly me. [​IMG]

#19     Jul 19, 2011
  10. Why not? Its been like this for billions of years. Its Survival of the fittest out there gentlemen. The rich will always have more freedoms than the poor and the poor will always work for the rich. There's no way around it.

#20     Jul 19, 2011