IndyMac Bank (IMB) to file for Chapter 11 on 7/1/08

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by The Kin, Jul 1, 2008.

1. I agree i dont actually cover myself in glory with this but I see so much crap come from that bloke sometimes I just react to

#11     Jul 1, 2008
  2. At these prices I have to wonder if it's worth a gamble long... even if it's 90% chance the shares become worth nothing, if the company eventually turns around the $.67 investment could turn out to be great... of course it'll probably go to $.20 and get delisted first.

#12     Jul 1, 2008
  3. empee

empee

i bought some for a bounce, underwater right now tho

#13     Jul 1, 2008
  4. kin

you are a low life rumor monger 100 share piker who belongs on yahoo

#14     Jul 1, 2008
  5. Sort of the gist of my statement thpugh I think 100 shares is a bit high

#15     Jul 1, 2008
  6. It is a felony for a person in any manner within the jurisdiction of the United States or an agency of the United States to knowingly and willfully: (1) conceal or cover up by scheme or device a material fact; (2) make a false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or (3) make or use a false document knowing it to contain a false, fictitious, or fraudulent entry. 18 U.S.C. § 1001. The false statements statute is designed to protect the authorized functions of governmental agencies from the "perversion" that might result from certain deceptive acts. United States v. Gilliland, 312 U.S. 86, 93 (1941). The statute applies also to false statements and representations to Government agents, and is typically applied to false statements or documents given to Service agents during an examination.

See ya in prison.

#16     Jul 1, 2008
  7. SEC doesn't give a crap. Shorts have been spreading rumors about SIGM for weeks.

#17     Jul 1, 2008
  8. I was off by 10 days, give me a break.

#18     Jul 11, 2008
  9. Fraud

#19     Jul 11, 2008