Indices could pull back tomorrow

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by athlonmank8, May 10, 2007.

1. Yes, on IB but I listen to squawk also.

Nice early call and good trading!

#11     May 10, 2007
  2. Thanks! You too :)

#12     May 10, 2007
  3. Here we go. Another indication today. Lost all the earlier gains. Especially after the fundamentals were released.

Still playing toward the down-side. Am curious to see what tomorrow brings.

Could see another pull-back in the overseas tonight.

Just flippin as usual though.

#13     May 15, 2007
  4. Watch the light offers in ES NQ YM, they can float them up with little to no effort.

We may open tomorrow at the highs set today its that easy. Then the fund mannagers can sell at higher levels, thanks to the futures.

Look at the bids and offers. The offers will get thinner and it will just float up.

#14     May 15, 2007

5. The Dow mini is real fun to watch, it can get lifted 20 points by just tapping the offer with one lot.

I have seen it happen, pull the offers and tap it with a one lot, and up we go just like magic

#15     May 15, 2007
  6. Are you talking A/H or normal hours?

I believe they can float them, but on higher volumes it's gonna be riskier to try and manipulate it and IMO not worth it. I know all about the Jim Cramer video, which is kinda the same idea.

#16     May 15, 2007
  7. If you look up his past posts he loves talking about ah manipulation :).

We're in a 20 pt consolidation range and seeing some wild moves up and down right now. Whichever direction we take I'd think it will end up being explosive and its run distance will at least equal the range we're in currently. We sort of have a rising triangle with the high teens keep being tapped then falling back down. I'm looking at a possible downside as well but the next time we go up there shorts won't get so lucky - no such a thing as a qudruple top :D.

Good trading,

#17     May 15, 2007
  8. LOL! I was wondering why they always break through on the 4th try. ;)

Yup, im prepared for either way. Just really think the market acted goofy today. Really expected it to hold a little better off that CPI data. Either way ill be scalpin as usual....

#18     May 15, 2007
  9. Well thats what it is, you dont think all the partipants are all at one time pulling their offers do you?

#19     May 16, 2007
  10. option imbalance with May expiration tomorrow, stay out of the way, the squeeze higher is on.

#20     May 16, 2007