Indiana in Play

Discussion in 'Politics' started by seneca_roman, Oct 31, 2008.

1. "Thursday, October 30, 2008 Email to a Friend
    New polling on the presidential race puts Indiana in the toss-up category less than a week before Election Day.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey in the state finds John McCain slipping below the 50% level of support and clinging to a three-point lead over Barack Obama. McCain now attracts support from 49% of voters and Obama is supported by 46%.

Earlier in the month, McCain had a seven-point lead in the Hoosier State. "

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...a/election_2008_indiana_presidential_election

S

2. fhl

fhl

Thanks to ACORN, there are now more registered voters in Marion county (Indy), than there are people of voting age. Gary In also is awash in voter fraud, courtesy of ACORN.

Fraudulant votes and fraudulant money raising operation= Obama banana republic.

3. Of course, you have a source you are able to cite; if so, please post it.

BTW-ACORN only helps register voters; it is up to the election officials to verify.

OTOH, reps, attempt to suppress voting.

Ask yourself which is worse.

Seneca

4. I will be in Indiana as part of Obama's legal voter protection team and I am sure that your b.s. typically UN-supported allegations based upon what you read from karl rove press releases and his band of immoral criminal cocksuckers, that is, that democrats are tryng to commit fraud, will not be sustainable; whereas Bush DID steal the election from Gore!

DID YOU EVER THINK that maybe you need to screen and qualify what you hear and what you read given that karl rove has demonstrated that he will stop at nothing to win an election?! If you do not believe me peruse an article in the October 16th edition of Rolling Stone about rove and his facist-mafia group of criminals who have NO morals and have distorted the election process thereby harming all Americans!

5. MO for Reps:

[​IMG]

6. Too funny.

Blacks in Chicago, Gary and Milwaukee-hell blacks almost everywhere-steal mail, wheels off cars, stick guns in peoples faces for watches yet you suburban, foreign dopes don't think they steal votes. LMFAO.........

7. Of course they do and the Republicans deny votes; it's the American way. Story goes when JFK won; his familytold him they would buy him the election but not a landslide.

Dead people vote in LA.

Vote early, vote often was what I learned growing up near Jersey City.

What is your point; the system is crooked and the way to even things out is by both sides cheating each in their own way.

Seneca

8. Another genuis has just joined in with his sophomore-in-college Alabama educational viewpoint about blacks.... !

Guess he also believes that most whites-collar criminals are not white!

9. fhl

fhl

" According to STATSIndiana, In 2007, Indianapolis/Marion County had an estimated population of 876,804. Of that number 232,607 were below 18 years of age, for a total of 644,197 people in Marion County/Indianapolis 18 or over and thus eligible to vote. (Indiana allows felons to vote as long as they are not incarcerated).

So we have 644,197 people eligible to be registered in Marion County/Indianapolis, and 677,401 people registered. Congratulations go to Indianapolis for having 105% of its residents registered!"
    http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives...red-to-vote-than-eligible-media-misses-story/

Where do I go to obtain an apology?
    :D

10. I don't know if most "white collar" criminals are white or not.

Duplicitous leftists who think they're immune from elitist racism act as if the poor black man is too stupid to engage in corporate theft. Myth. MUCH of the sub-prime mortgage fraud was conducted by minorities. I knew of Chicago street gangs rigging appraisals and loans as far back as the late 90's. There was an indictment just this week of several black Chicago school teachers involved in time card fraud facilitated by an accomplice working as a computer programmer.

Hell even on Wall Street it can happen. It was a black trader engaged in fraudulent trading who helped bring down Kidder-Peabody........

#10     Oct 31, 2008