India to pay gold instead of dollars for Iranian oil

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Mvector, Jan 25, 2012.

1. why stop there? What is Peoria? Chopped liver? At the very least we should protect Des Moines. They call the interchange there the "Spahgetti Bowl" because that's where evevrybody that is going anywhere has to pass through to get where they are going. And it's just like those China bastards to bomb that, they don't like us or the Italians. And just for good measure because it has a French name.

If it was up to me, I would just tell Walmart to stock up on everything they need from China and then blow the shit out of them before they do it to us.

And then I'd lower the minimum wage so we could continue to live in the lifestyle we are accustomed to.

And then I'd negotiate with the unions and see what they want to do about making tee shirts and shoes.

#21     Jan 29, 2012
  2. Poker player, let me send you the link again. http://www.apple.com/pr/bios/

Now you send me a link with a board that has two or more Indians on it. :D:D:D:D

Delusion #1: Silicon valley is dominated by Indians
    Delusion #2: India is a powerful country that could get one nuke in the air without the #1 world superpower (who do you think that is?) rain them. The US bombed Japan before India had a standard of living better than 17th Century American pilgrims. You keep removing all doubt of how dumb and stupid you are each time you post.

#22     Jan 29, 2012
  3. like my daddy always told me, "I aint any smarter than you, I've just been around longer."

#23     Jan 29, 2012
  4. Drones with Facial Recognition software come to mind.

To summarize, the USA should focus on bombing muslim terrorists, rather than people who can hit back hard.

#24     Jan 29, 2012
  5. they post the pictures in your local post office all the time. when you hear the engines rolling head for cover, they may be coming for your neighbor.

how many innocent people did we kill to get bin laden? If it's a muslum we just call it collateral damage.

If we're pretty sure a bank robber is at the Starbucks, why not just send in a drone and take him out?

I'm pro life (American life that is)

#25     Jan 29, 2012
  6. India follows the "Sheep Herd" mentality.
    The whole country's economy is based on people getting into "Profitable" domains mostly following the success of a pioneer in the field.
    The most recent example of this ideology is the "Business Process Outsourcing" industry.
    New BPO units are propping up here and there at a dime a dozen leading to a quality deterioration in the final deliverable.
    This process will continue till a saturation level is reached and then they will wait till another "Killer" domain picks up momentum.
    Till then India will be in a so called "Calm Period" where nothing great and major takes place.
    http://ibnlive.in.com/news/836-million-indians-live-on-less-than-rs-20-a-day/47645-7.html

#26     Jan 29, 2012
  7. <b><i>The kids go running when the tanks roll in.</b></i>

#27     Jan 30, 2012