India Stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by TM1982, May 18, 2009.

1. i think the best description of communism vs capitalism is :

in communism relationships count more than money. in capitalism is opposite.

As money is in a way store of value, capitalims stores value of relationship. As money is given to someone else, this creates (buys) new relationship. Effectively money allows transplant of relationships. This is good as allows more money to be made. It is bad as relationships are weaker.

So individual happiness (on avearage) should be higher in communism but people have more assets to show in capitalism.

i guess different people different preferences...

#21     May 19, 2009
  2. bukkan

bukkan

there comes a comrade.

what exactly is the bs. singur, nandigram or killing of innocent entrepreneur in barbaric medival way.

the former chief minister jyoti basu himself said that their "resistance" for computerization was a historical blunder.

and by the way, if you were around in 1962 when China attacted India, your commu friends were on the streets of Calcutta shouting "Chinas chairman (referring to Mao) our chairman".

boy i have to now seek asylum or face prosecution. anybody for a helping hand.

p.s. - market update. the market is still rejoicing. up by 2%.

#22     May 19, 2009
  3. well, i don't whats the use of ur false propaganda here. and let me let tell u, i hate those comrade more than u do, so please dont abuse me with atleast comrade title.
    Lets end it here, because this is not the right platform to tell what happnd right and wrong. I just wanted to convey one thing that don't tell the lie to the world. They hesitated the use of computers under the pressure of Unions and workers group. But they never banned the use of computer or put some strict law like china puts.
    Let the world know the reality...thats all. and yea those leftist has got the befitted reply from the people of WB and Kerela.
    They are history now. Lets move ahead.

#23     May 19, 2009
  4. zdreg

zdreg

of course. the russian expatriates in the west and the east germans miss the good old days when relationships were paramount. marriages were great in the former soviet union.:D

back to india before this thread ends in chit chat.
    was 2% a significant follow through or a sign that the 17% move was overdone?

#24     May 19, 2009
  5. bukkan

bukkan

ya no point of my "false propoganda" when you yourself is saying and i quote "They hesitated the use of computers under the pressure of Unions and workers group"

now guys dont embarass my good frined by asking why the hell any union or workers group want to ban computers.

cuba (ya another commu) only recently (six month or a year at most) allowed personal computer in the country for the masses. this was wide reported by the media. now dont ask me y cuba banned pc for all this year. may be to ward off the even voodu.

#25     May 19, 2009
  6. Indian Nifty (www.nseindia.com) unable to rise today on a very high turnover. I have some IBN short and looking to add.

BTW requesting the idiots to save BS for politics and religion forum.

#26     May 19, 2009
  7. well because bringing computers will eat their job. thats the insecurity they have. now will u please cut the crap and talk about mkts?

#27     May 19, 2009
  8. bukkan

bukkan

wrong. cause they consider computerization as an impediment to their revolutions.

they even considers ATM's as a serious threat to their movements. resons, the customer can still withdraw money from the ATM's much to their displeasure cause they have called a fucking strike (ya we still do have these things in plenty).

and ya lets go back to the mkts. theres no point arguing with any commue or one of their pimp.

#28     May 19, 2009
  9. bukkan

bukkan

and just for your information for the guys who are trading indian adr's. the 17% surge in nifty was without any volumes at all. the market was hardly open for less than a minute (cause it hit the upper circuit and trading was frozen) and hardly anybody could put in any trades. thus shorts which were opened on friday or before are really on slippery grounds.

#29     May 19, 2009