India sets a new global record for daily infections.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by kmiklas, Apr 22, 2021.

1. %%
    Make sure i'm long + take profits occasionaly.; same as usual bull market .Looks like we reached herd immunity in FEB 14 week/ week of snowstorm that stopped many things including vaccine delivery. SO NYT finaly found some more drama ??
    Good time to take profits+ 3rd FRI week tend to be down in JUN.[Stock Traders Almanac]
    INDIA is known for too much gov red tape + too many cows+ crowds.........

#21     Jun 11, 2021
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Video I watched, with a guy saying, everything is open, everyone is fine, no mass deaths just kinda normal, all hype is what I believe, sure looked normal to me.

UK back in Lockdown August I bet, the joys!! :(

#22     Jun 11, 2021
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Sooner than you thought.
    4 more weeks Turv!
    The delta variant has ol' Borris scared.
    :D

#23     Jun 14, 2021
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Delta virus has new side effects ( impossible for a virus to mutate that much LOL ) which are headaches and sniffles, ie common cold or hay fever.

Bad Cold goes around, we'll all be back in lockdown no doubt.

G7 was funny, all the satanic BS going on, not wearing masks or socially distancing cause they know it's all a damn hoax, unless cameras on them ofcourse and 666 police protecting them!!.

World is ran by Satanist's and bloody Pedo's.

#24     Jun 14, 2021
  5. There is MSM bullshit and then the truth.
    India has crushed the virus with Ivermectin and Hydroxycloriquine

Since they started a few week back daily new cases have dropped off a cliff.
    upload_2021-6-15_0-24-51.png

sshh!! don't tell the USA propoganda machine!!
    Fathead F won't be able to sell his "vacinne"

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

#25     Jun 15, 2021
  6. maxinger

maxinger

IN.png

and this is how Indian stock market is doing.
    Since Apr 2020, it has been going up despite the lack of oxygen, massive covid death ...
    It keeps on breaking record high.

#26     Jun 15, 2021
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Google "organized religion".

#27     Jun 15, 2021
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

A report came out using 300MM Indians and the excess deaths was 10 times more than the reported Covid deaths. So the daily reported deaths is around 3.5K, multiply that with 10 to get the real number. They did peak though about 2 weeks ago, so that is a plus.

#28     Jun 15, 2021
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Same happens everywhere strangely, they know Covid is a overhyped hoax or it's a reward for taking part in the hoax.

#29     Jun 17, 2021
  10. Overnight

Overnight

India can die an evil death. Literally 3 times today, calls came in from Mumbai and wherever else in India about how the Visa card was charged because of an Amazon order.

Now, these cocksuckers do not even respond. They demand you call a number from the 349 area code, which simply does not exist in the USA except in reserve for receiving calls.

These India fucks...I am so sick and tired of them. Mother fuckers. SO SICK AND TIRED OF THEM SCAMMING AMERICANS!

And Americans are too fucking stupid to realize they are being scammed. So, so sad.

#30     Jun 17, 2021
    Centuria100 and Turveyd like this.