India has just started to make 2 million shots a day

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Nobert likes this.

2. LONDON -- India has begun exporting Covid-19 vaccines to neighboring countries with the first batches being shipped Wednesday to Bhutan, Maldives, Bangladesh, Nepal, Myanmar and Seychelles, the foreign ministry said.

Dubbed “Neighbourhood First”, Prime Minister Modi’s foreign policy focus has often been on improving ties with India’s immediate neighbors, which would explain the destination of these first vaccine shipments.

India's "Neighborhood First" program. Also known as India's FU Pakistan You Ain't Gettin Any Program.

:cool:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

They have just vaccinated 1 MM Indians for the first time. Only 3 years to go, but they also export some of the vaccines.

4. mlawson71

mlawson71

It is still a pretty impressive number, I think.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

They were up to 4 MM the other day...

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Not fast enough:

"Political rallies in a fiercely contested state with millions of people attending with no masks, not procuring vaccines, religious festivals and lack of protocols. A second wave was expected seeing the situation in other countries but these few things have just exacerbated it."

"Hospitals are completely over run, oxygen supplies are virtually non existence, it's estimated that 5,000 people per day are dying and that will increase daily for the next month at least."

7. In India, the situation with the coronavirus is now terrible. I hope that everything will work out soon.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sure, when the virus burns through the population. About 2 more weeks for spread, 4 weeks for deathrate to peak.

9. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I thought India was doing very well with all the
    strict social distancing rules.

Then suddenly there was the 2nd massive covid wave.
    All their great effort went down the drain.
    very sad

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Excess deaths was 10-11 times more than the reported Covid deaths...

#10     Jun 15, 2021