India economics. where does the money go?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ghettotrade, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Frostie

Frostie

Plumbing infrastructure is more expensive to incorporate into every dwelling than information infrastructure. With 1.x billion people around, which would you rather have?

#41     Oct 31, 2010
  2. mahadiga

mahadiga

India has a 5000 year old hidden dark side viz http://goo.gl/K8Pg

There are 17,000 cults aka castes in India.
    They're destroying India because they literally hate each other.

To strengthen India, it is better to give autonomy to FC/BC/SC/ST/Minority regions with a single passport and currency across these regions viz http://goo.gl/A8F6

#42     Nov 1, 2010
  3. I had sent a business proposal to Nakheel property developers in Dubai. Nakheel is the developer for "Palm islands", "world islands" and other some of the most expensive real estates in the world. But the manager shouted at me and said "no" to my business proposal. Today Nakheel is destroyed. Who am I?

I was involved in a 1000 kg gold deal but the deal was cancelled due to some misunderstanding. Who am I?

I had received an email reply from "Kane" (wrestler). Who am I?

2 USA secret service agents had said to me "you are intelligent". Who am I?

I have been involved in other business and activities. Some of which I cannot remember right now.

#43     Nov 1, 2010
  4. Just remember try to avoid stepping on shit when visiting india. Money is not going towards infrastructure.

India Failing to Control Open Defecation
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aErNiP_V4RLc&refer=exclusive

Dodging leering men and stick-wielding farmers and avoiding spots that her neighbors had soiled, the mother of three pulled up her sari and defecated with the Taj Mahal in plain view.

With that act, she added to the estimated 100,000 tons of human excrement that Indians leave each day in fields of potatoes, carrots and spinach, on banks that line rivers used for drinking and bathing and along roads jammed with scooters, trucks and pedestrians.

surface water is contaminated by human and agricultural waste and industrial effluent. Everyone in Indian cities is at risk of consuming human feces

Devi, who installed her neighborhood’s first toilet, a squat-style latrine in a whitewashed outhouse, created a point of pride in a village where some people empty chamber pots into open drains in front of their homes.

Some 665 million Indians practice open defecation

sewage and household wastewater flow along open drains that line both sides of narrow alleyways. The fetid water gathers in a shallow channel choking with plastic containers, discarded footwear and household trash. A woman carrying a folded mattress on her head steps deftly along a narrow bridge spanning the mire. A mechanical pump chugs on the bank, sucking up the liquid to dispense over a nearby vegetable patch. Children play around the edge, alongside tethered, cud- chewing water buffalo.

A man walks past, clutching a water-filled plastic bottle, presumably on his way to defecate. The rest of the slurry empties into a trench coursing along a feces-dotted path through a field of cauliflowers. A shoeless boy uses a long-handled spade to create a new sluice for the black sludge to ooze over the vegetable field.

What’s not drained from the trench empties into a cesspool on the flood plain of the Yamuna River, which flows through Delhi

“If you’ve got feces all around you, it will find its way into your mouth,” Bartram says. “

“This is the first toilet in the world -- in the world -- where you use the toilet and you get paid,” Nair says.

The public toilet, in the town of Musiri in the southern state of Tamil Nadu, gives users as much as 12 U.S. cents a month for their excreta.

[​IMG]

#44     Nov 1, 2010
  5. 1. Even someone who goes bankrupt thinks your business proposals wouldnt work.

2. You found out that you cant sell 1000 kg of gold that you dont have, receive payment and then buy that 1000 kg of gold with the money that you got from the buyer.

3. automated emails come from every celebrity email address. You are not special.

4. saying "you are intelligent" doesnt count when its said with sarcasm. I imagine the conversation went like this. "Excuse me sir...you cant come into the white house" says the agents. "Why not?" says bearice. "You are intelligent...figure it out"

5. Nobody ever forgets successful businesses & activities. The only ones people forget are the ones they lost money on.

#45     Nov 1, 2010
  6. Have you ever played Civilization the video game? you know you can not jump into democracy at beginning, your population has low literacy rate and conical poverty problem, your taxation base is so small you can't support democracy properly without toughness of law system, therefore corruptions hinders your economic growth. Indian is at this dare consequences.

#46     Nov 1, 2010
  7. I think people are pretty content in India; maybe because the religion. They do not tend to rebel.

I saw pictures online that dead bodies floating in river and consumed by wild dogs. I do not know if that is common phenomena in India.

#47     Nov 1, 2010
  8. mahadiga

mahadiga

Indians are not content.
    Majority states are seeking autonomy from India.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_Asia#.C2.A0India

* Kerala - c/o Gulf
    * Tamilnadu - c/o LTTE
    * Andhra Pradesh - Telangana
    * Karnataka - c/o Cauvery
    * Bihar,UP - Their weapons are sophisticated than Indian Army's
    * Bengal - c/o China.
    * Seven sister states - Instant death if you are non-Assamese.
    * Punjab - c/o Khalistan
    * Kashmir - Kidding?
    * Rajasthan - They call you 'Paradesi'.
    * Maharastra - c/o Vidarbha.
    * UP - Bundelkhand, Poorvanchal etc
    * Chattisgarh - c/o Maoism

Indian Govt manipulates the world by publicizing that it is a democratic nation.
    http://business.rediff.com/report/2009/jun/25/bcrisis-only-84000-dollar-millionaires-in-india.htm

How can (1,173,108,018 minus 84000) Indians who are barely surviving can vote as per conscience?

#48     Nov 2, 2010
  9. Americans ain't any better!

#49     Nov 2, 2010
  10. Nice post, I like it.

#50     Nov 2, 2010