India back-stabs USA (will not sign CTBT or NPT)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by talknet, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Mercor

Mercor

a D and an extra I and a lot of dots

#11     Jan 19, 2009
  2. talknet

talknet

I am watching those who are watching me. FBI and CIA are kids for me.

#12     Jan 19, 2009
  3. Feds ain't no joke- smart as they are ruthless. I learned that the hard way. Keep underestimating, and perhaps you will too.

#13     Jan 19, 2009
  4. jem

jem

you should have seen the application for the U.S. attorney's office - posted on the employment wall when I was in law school.

They wanted very well rounded top of the class people and were offering them very little money.

It suspect it was is a weed out. They wanted smart people from wealthy families or very well rounded true believers.

By the way the way from my class of about 500... they got the most ruthless and a pretty smart one. Not brilliant but well above average.

edit - I thought back. I believe I balked at the application - because I said if the feds really want that candiate I did not want to work for them.

They wanted someone who could claim to have done every jerkoff waste of time thing in order to present themselves as the great candidate.

sort of like the person who served on every board, year book committee, plus got good grades and did an internship

#14     Jan 19, 2009
  5. Non-event.

The passage of the U.S.-India Civil Nuclear Cooperation Initiative (signed 10/08) occurred despite indian non-compliance with the NPT (non-proliferation treaty). In fact, it represented the first treaty of this type with a Non-NPT nation. So no big deal, as the treaty was signed without any clear expectations of india signing the NPT in return.

#15     Jan 19, 2009
  6. talknet

talknet

That's what I am saying "USA & Europe are creating India and one day USA & Europe will pay "massive price" for this."

#16     Jan 19, 2009