IndexFutures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Stox, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Stox

Stox

This is a test message to see how charts can be placed into the message.

The Chart is a NDX True Range Chart:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/i/NDX-TR6.gif/img]

If that was successful, then the chart was above. It was supplied by Stephen Aikman.

Stox

2. Stox

Stox

Second test:

[​IMG]

3. Stox

Stox

Well, I guess it has to be hosted on another site first.

Unless I missed something.

Stox

4. The CBOT has waived all exchange fees for the MINIDOW contract . That means the FFastTrade's Round Trip is only $1.04 for the 4th quarter of 2002

5. toby400

toby400

Jeez...this is the third thread Riskless has posted on...me too:D

The Mini Dow...

Spread?

Liquidity?

6. Toby, I run a Trading firm and I have seen quite a few very large Arb guys moving into the Dow or looking into the a move. It looks like it may start to hop.
    Also, I have been working with the CBOT and they are spending a fortune to market it to the Retail crowd. I believe their marketing budget was over $5 million, so they are getting aggressive. I think that it is good advice to take a Good Look. Also, I haven't seen too many guys knocking it out in the ES and NQ, so I am encouraging my folks to look at the MiniDOW. Basically, the costs are so low that I think it is a no brainer for struggling ES and NQ traders. A scratch doesn't hurt as much when it only costs a Buck a round turn. Maybe I better tone it down a bit, but Good Luck anyway.

7. Carboxyl

Carboxyl

8. toby400

toby400

Thanks for the info. riskless.

Some of us in the UK are watching developments with interest. Hope all goes well.

Regards
    Toby

9. Do I know you? Did you trade on LIFFE?

10. toby400

toby400

I trade the Dax. Never traded Liffe.:)

#10     Sep 30, 2002