Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Stox, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Stox

This is a test message to see how charts can be placed into the message.

The Chart is a NDX True Range Chart:]

If that was successful, then the chart was above. It was supplied by Stephen Aikman.

2. Stox

Second test:

3. Stox

Well, I guess it has to be hosted on another site first.

Unless I missed something.

4. The CBOT has waived all exchange fees for the MINIDOW contract . That means the FFastTrade's Round Trip is only $1.04 for the 4th quarter of 2002
  5. toby400

Jeez...this is the third thread Riskless has posted too:D

The Mini Dow...

6. Toby, I run a Trading firm and I have seen quite a few very large Arb guys moving into the Dow or looking into the a move. It looks like it may start to hop.
    Also, I have been working with the CBOT and they are spending a fortune to market it to the Retail crowd. I believe their marketing budget was over $5 million, so they are getting aggressive. I think that it is good advice to take a Good Look. Also, I haven't seen too many guys knocking it out in the ES and NQ, so I am encouraging my folks to look at the MiniDOW. Basically, the costs are so low that I think it is a no brainer for struggling ES and NQ traders. A scratch doesn't hurt as much when it only costs a Buck a round turn. Maybe I better tone it down a bit, but Good Luck anyway.
  7. Carboxyl

8. toby400

Thanks for the info. riskless.

Some of us in the UK are watching developments with interest. Hope all goes well.

9. Do I know you? Did you trade on LIFFE?
  10. toby400

I trade the Dax. Never traded Liffe.:)
    #10     Sep 30, 2002