Index Win

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Indexwin, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Indexwin

Indexwin

Traders ,

I am going to open here a journal of my trades. Most of the trade will be swings as it's very difficult to post intra-day trades.

I trade S&P e-mini futures. There is a substantial risk in trading futures and identifying the right money management is the very important.

Disclaimer

The content on this journal is provided as general information only and should not be taken as investment or trading advice. Any action that you take as a result of information, analysis, or conclusion on this site is ultimately your responsibility. Always consult your financial adviser(s) before making any investment or trading decisions.

2. Indexwin

Indexwin

Well , today weakness arrived and the leading indexes closed down.

My analysis showing a sell signal but tomorrow Mr. B. is about to say his word and things can get out of control in perspective of technical analysis.

Stay tuned.

3. Indexwin

Indexwin

The fed decided to cut interest rate by half point and the market said its word.

From our point of view , I didn't see any mistake in taking step aside out of the market till the announcement release. This is what difference us from gamblers.

We take a logical decision when the odds are on our favour. We don't have to be in the market all the time.

I detected a weakness yesterday but I waited for toady's action. So we weren't in the market at this huge rally but it could have been the opposite. so no regrets.

Good trading.

4. This is a kind of wishy washy start. You showing a sell signal, but 9 minutes later, said you were glad you weren't in the market when it exploded up? If it tumbled down, would you have said you were in?

5. You're such a cynic rcanfiel, surely you don't think he/they are trying to sell something?

6. maxpi

maxpi

Rcan is a complete idiot, contradicts self, every post is negative. I would surmise he exists to make things shitty for others..

7. Indexwin

Indexwin

Did I post a sell signal here or everywhere in the net ?

09-17-07 09:30 PM - First post
    09-18-07 09:39 PM - Second post

Yes. 9 minutes later + 24 hours - where are your eyes ?

check yourself before raising accuse.

8. Indexwin

Indexwin

Well , market is pretty weak.

We may experience a double top but I decided to short here.

ESZ7 @ 1532.00

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Is there a stop loss? ES at 1540....

10. Indexwin

Indexwin

I trade intra-day and swings.
    Here I will post only the swings trades.

There is no stop loss in the system but usually , I exit on 30 points loss. It occurs rarely.

#10     Sep 21, 2007