Index Locker

Discussion in 'Journals' started by icarus618, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I trade stock indices. This space is intended as a repository of some useful items that I have collected over the years.

I don't sell anything, don't intend to sell anything, and I feel no obligation whatsoever to pay anything forward.

There will be no "calls," predictions, bets, or market analyses, in hindsight or otherwise. Any slave- or follower-type looking for a guru should look elsewhere.

If the truth as I've experienced it shines brighter from my activity here, then this journal will have fulfilled its purpose.

2. By way of background:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/--H8SY334Zw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Knowing the current playing field and the other players:

4. Trader classifications. Taken from Harris's Trading and Exchanges.

[​IMG]

5. Hershey documents.

6. river

river

I wonder what criteria were used to assemble the “Hall of Fame Threads”; the majority of the selections on the home page are very far from the best of ET since 1997.

Thanks for providing two of the threads you value. Somehow over the years I missed your latter choice. As I read that thread, I admit I repeatedly squinted at the date of the entries, db appeared so often that I was sure those posts were contemporary.

I’m looking forward to seeing what else you choose to place in this repository.

-river

7. It's a long list of threads but I don't recognize a single one that I've archived over the years. None relate to Hershey's contributions on this site.

No matter, I'm glad you like the thread I linked to. It is one of my all-time favorites - I call it the "tutu" thread - and it was a no-brainer to highlight it here. Dbparrot did a nice job serving as a foil in that one.

I'll look to add some more as I dig through my archives. Thanks for the comment.

#10     Mar 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.