INDEPENDENTS See Obama As Winning Debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Zogby has the best track record and they understand that the polls of likely voters are the ones that count. I don't see the word likely in that CBS poll. Going into the debates Zogby has McCain ahead by two points...

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1562

It will be interesting to see what Zogby finds out after these debates...

an online poll has McCain WAY ahead of Obomer in the debates

http://www.drudgereport.com/

#11     Sep 27, 2008
  2. Mav88

Mav88

I think it's clear that Obama is smart, fresh, can stay on topic

When asked about Russia, Obama went into alternative energy because he had nothing to say. I thought he could not stay on topic and was less knowledgeable.

By fresh, do you mean someone without any experience? that's a weird word, he certainly isn't saying anything new. Preconceived notions built in, good job by Obama at building that mirage.

#12     Sep 27, 2008
  3. What a pile of troll shit.

For Chrissakes, troll, don't you think we know you by now?

Coach, reasonable, cerebral, aloof...my ass. We know what you want. You want a minority pacifist, leftist leader who will cut back on the military, outsource our foreign policy to the UN, and tax the shit out of Americans making more than 250K a year (mostly whites) and whitey-run corporations to socialize medicine and divert revenues into "projects" that will do nothing to encourage the poor to work and will only further bloat the welfare rolls.

How DARE you equate McCain, a decorated war hero who spent years being tortured and imprisoned in hellish conditions, to the extremists who would gladly saw your head off with a rusty machete? Don't you recall that he opposed what he viewed as the Bush Administration's use of torture?

You're a bullshit artist and a coward that panders to the lowest common denominator of moonbats on this site. No wonder you prefer the candidate who is all smoke and mirrors.

#13     Sep 27, 2008

4. Dude, Russia IS your alternative energy policy, like it or not.

#14     Sep 27, 2008
  5. Mav88

Mav88

The question was about georgia and foreign policy, Obama went on to talk about wind power.

Dude, understand context

#15     Sep 27, 2008
  6. You're obviously the idiot here.

He said nothnig that was unreasnable. Your reply, on the other hand, shows just how strongly you "feel" about the subject matter ... despite your ignorance.

1. Cutting back on military is a good thing, since we shouldn't be in the idiotic war anway. We are currently draining the country dry in a WAR which is nothing less than Bush's fist-fight (while someone else takes the blows) ... where did you say those WMD's are?

2. Outsource our foreign policy? HELLO - Lets try taking care of things here at home before we go to somebody else's "house" and start telling them what to do.

3. At least under Obama, the US will have people making more than 250k a year. You can't say the same Bush and McBush, whose plans of allowing these companies to take their businesses offshore (taking jobs from mostly white people), and allowing extraordianary corporate malfeasance. how oh how do you destroy finacial insitutions that have existed for over a century in less than five years?. Hell, those fools took whole industries from white people, which will never come back.

4. And then trying to rush a so-called "bailout" plan through designed to tax the WHO? MIDDLE CLASS AMERICAN PEOPLE (mostly white) out of everything they have worked for!

5. Those same MIDDLE CALSS AMERICAN PEOPLE (mostly white) who have lost a good part of their life savings (invested in 401k's, company stock and company pension plans) of these financial institutious that went under ... due to nothing more than the absolute arrogance and greed of their Chief Executives (who also got, or are trying to get, HUGE BONUSES and payouts as they strut their ass out of the door).

6. Educating all of the members of your population is a very good thing. I assure you these communities don't want anything special or any special "handouts", they will live or die in this world by their own efforts. What they are tired of is the continued rascism, hatred and bigotry as is expressed in your post, and the post of all-to-many of the members of this site.. If I were you I would not complain about what other people might get. I would be happy I am not forced to live in that situation or under those conditions.

7. Seeing to their healthcare is a good thing also. Although I personally don't need it, I am certainly not against government stepping in and taking a role in the matter. Particuarly when those corporations that are supposed to provide for their populace (under the current economic model) are being used as nothing more than treasure chests for the CEO's to loot and pillage as much as they possibly can.

Lets get something straight here. We aren't the ones going from country to country killing/enslaving all of the indigenous peoples that we find there ... are we clear on that hapaboy?

Some pople think war and killing other people who they don't agree with is a good thing, others would rather take a more diplomatic approach.

No.

You are the one who looks like the zealot and the nutcase. Everyone else, (especially the OP) look like calm, rationale, intelligent, non-biased human beings who are tired of Bush's TRUST ME approach to using the powers of his presidency for the whim of his corporate handlers and want the American people to take back their country!

Did you even take a look at the Poll?

Did you see the number of REPUBLICANS who support Obama's approach to the (so-called) Bailout Plan, which we all know (well, everyone but you hapaboy) is nothing more than a huge money grab by the Captains of Industry who destoryed these companies in the first place!

They know it's bullshit, and so does everyone else posting to this thread (except you).

Thanks for the thread ByLoSellHi, for a minute there I was wondering why I would even bother to spend my time with these idiots ...

#16     Sep 27, 2008
  7. Obama sure showed his lack of experience in this debate. McCain made him look stupid at least 20 times.

#17     Sep 27, 2008
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Everyone of these posts could well been written before the debate.

There is a small Obama cartel here that pumps out new threads by the minute. It is really most predictable.

I am sure they all ready have dozens of threads for the VP debates written and ready to be released.

Very tiresome

#18     Sep 27, 2008
  9. So true, take Zzzzz for example. This guy has started at least a couple hundred anti republican threads in the past few months.

Sad really.

#19     Sep 27, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is someone else logged in on your account? No offense but I've always regarded you as one of the more one sided liberals on the site and now. You make an objective observation/concession?
    I'm shocked.

Kudos

#20     Sep 27, 2008