Incubator Fund Service Provider

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by JLB123, Apr 9, 2007.

1. JLB123

JLB123

Did anyone try the incubator fund or hedge fund services from Greencompany vs. from Capital Management Law Group? If so, can you provide your experience/insights in terms of the service quality and costs at the setup and going forward basis? I got quotes from both companies but am wondering how others think of them.

Much appreciated,

JW

__ET Trading Journal Thread__
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87327

2. bootize

bootize

I am curious as well.

3. cstfx

cstfx

Capital Management Law and Green Trader are very familiar firms. Hannah Terhune of CML was council for Green Trader for years and developed the incubator fund program for Green. The big difference between the two firms is that one is a accountant, and one is a lawyer. Green farms out his legal work and CML does the same for accounting. Last I heard they were still kinda working with each other.

4. Did anyone try the incubator fund or hedge fund services from Greencompany vs. from Capital Management Law Group? If so, can you provide your experience/insights in terms of the service quality and costs at the setup and going forward basis?

Any one?

5. Has anyone worked with CMS or Green in any capacity at all?

6. I have used Green for the Consultation and Tax advice on setup... But nothing on an ongoing basis...

7. How did you find them to be? PM if you wish.

8. I can only speak to the consultation and setup info. Well spoken, knowledgeable, reasonably priced.

As far as the ongoing Tax reviews, Software, etc... I have no idea

but they were good for what I needed them for, I more or less wanted a Pro's view on entity setup and had a few family business questions.