Incredible 77 Full ES points Call/Prediction in less than 12 hours!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ML_QUANT, Dec 4, 2008.

1. In Ninja Trader it's easy.

Under the Strategy Manager, you create two strategies.

Strategy #1: Always Long (used only enter long trades)

Strategy #2: Always Short (used to only enter short trades)

They are run as different strategies in the same account and never interfere with each other. I've never heard of this technique being used without stops in a real money account, and seeing as how the OP failed to post a blotter when requested, I sincerely doubt he's actually doing it himself, even though he is openly recommending it for others.

Complete wank job.

#41     Dec 6, 2008
  2. Arnie

Arnie

1- NO. All you have done is liste some numbers with no specific entry, stop loss, targets etc...A dog with a note could accomplish the same thing.

2. Probably because it is obvisious that you don't trade.

You sir, are a wanker of the highest order!:D

#42     Dec 6, 2008
  3. LOL! what's the opposite of "speak softly and carry a big stick?":p

#43     Dec 6, 2008
  4. To be perfectly honest, there's too much of this stuff floating around on the web.

Hence the poor responses from ppl

#44     Dec 6, 2008
  5. I spend quite a few months during the year in Venezuela in a beautiful hillside bungalow where surrounded by some of the nicest scenery ever. Usually after the market I sit in on the terrace enjoying the scenery and sipping a glass of wine near dusk, I used to find the dogs barking in the neighborhood rather annoying, since all homes have a few dogs for security reasons but after a while I began to get used to the harmony of their barks and how they communicated with each other!
    Usually one barks just to get some attention and then joins the other one barking louder and the next barking harder while running up and down the fence area etc. was a natural act after all. The poor things didn’t have any other subject to talk about neither the ability to so simply took advantage of every opportunity to bark as hard as they could while in the safety of their owner’s yards…..
    Being a quant naturally I am constantly analyzing the surrounding for patterns and all of a sudden the pattern of some of the forum poster here seemed so familiar to me and instantly caught the correlation that exists! Here, you are, some under evolutional persons who lack the ability to see or use logic and more importantly reasoning.
    If you notice, 100% of the noisy posters share all of the following common parameters:
    1. Are rude and insults is their means of communication.
    2. Never ever use any specific reason or scientific facts.
    3. Their posts contain Zero contributions for the audience.
    4. All try to yell louder than the other.
    5. They get encouraged by the other person insulting the OP and insult harder, all in the safety of and hiding behind the anonymity of their net shields.
    6. Etc etc.
    7. Ah, one characteristic that the Dogs don’t have but all these posters share, they are all liars too!

Without intending to compare or insinuate that these persons are dogs but the behavioral correlation is amazingly interesting and worthy of study if they would collectively form a notable share of the market participants. But since such personalities and reactions to others' success particularly references a bunch of losers unfortunately we cannot even benefit from that aspect and will just have to live with their noise as part of life and meanwhile try to hear each other and continue despite these none random annoying noise generators…!

On the other hand, they could join the civilized and educated community and voice their objections while refraining from insults and using very specific talking points with supporting scientific evidence so every post of those would contain content that could be of use to the community.

I had intended to go through every single post and point out the insults, lies, ignorance atc but, why waste the time? Those who are quiet, know all these facts already anyways so why bother?

#45     Dec 6, 2008
  6. Since Markets move in waves, if you notice you have probably never placed a losing trade that would not have been a winner had you tolerated the DD and waited long enough?!
    So this is a very viable fact that I am for the first time ever am introducing this concept.
    Now, my approach is not to use any random number(although that by itself is also worthy of study) rather, I am focusing on very viable signals that have a close to 100% probability of getting hit historically but at the moment such signals backfired because of the market inefficiency and manipulation that the efficiency characteristic of the market will cause that price level to eventually get hit.
    Such opportunities arise several time during the day/week/month and yearly time frames. So at any given time one is long and short several times each and the risk is minimal even if some odd ones are suffering huge DD since your other ones are bound to have collected profit. An stop won't be necessary because of the same phenomena.
    The most important factor remains having available a signal generator that it's signals get hit sooner or later but for sure as you have noticed based on my 100% accurate predictions is quite possible.
    Mind you, such creations of a signal producer with 100% success rate has cost me over 2 decades of hard core R&D and having invented a few of own algorithms and more than 10k of monitor time!

So, since the above time and resources not available to everyone to invest in the markets R&D, the next best thing would be to use this fantastic technique in place of horrible Stops and even more importantly to replace the costly awkward Option trading with such phenomenal approach.

I'd be very glad to walk the forum through this whole complete process as I had started to with intention of exactly introducing this new approach created by me if and when the none random noise generators STFU and allow us to hear each other and communicate without interrupting and intimidating the posters who are interested in the OP content.

BTW, what the noisy intruder above suggested is a very wrong approach and does not serve this purpose.
    It is true you can do that with the NT but what the ignorant intruder does not know is that the strategies force the users to use Stops which defeats the whole purpose.

My solution would enable anyone using any broker and a single account to achieve the same.
    If you are interested I'll be more than happy to oblige and go into profitable details but first ask the Moderator to force the posters of the none contributing posts to STFU.

:)

#46     Dec 6, 2008
  7. The OP is the newest tool to hit the scene at Elite Trader.

He's trying to supplant Jack Hershey with his trollish theories.

He doesn't actually trade this system, just wants to come here and pimp it. Requests for a blotter have been ignored, and the best he can do is show the computer printouts of his SIM trades ... oh wait, since lost $1,000 trading his strategy this past week, those weren't SIM trades.

LOL some more :D

#47     Dec 6, 2008
  8. Anyone interested for me to make a pimp out of this ignorant loud mouth just ask and I'll prove to you and the forum 100% guaranteed that every claim in this misleading post above is a lie and worst the coward has knowingly and intentionally has lied on every point brought up by his false statements.
    To avoid responding to nonsense I'll only do it based on request. You like to see who the pimps of this forum are? Just ask me and I'll show you as always 100% substantiated by solid evidence!

#48     Dec 6, 2008
  9. joemiami

joemiami Guest

Quant, Im curious.... I have you posted any REAL MONEY trades in relation to your quant systems? If not then , thats the reason they are battering you on this site.

Its like a new recruit soldier that practices firing on a military simulator back at his base to try to get a sense of real warfare. Then this soldier sets off to Iraq, Afghanistan, etc and tells the soldiers who have been fighting for REAL, for a lengthy amt of time and tells the soldiers....."hey, you should do it this way"

Well. those real battle hardened soldiers are going to look at you as if you've been smoking mushrooms!,....thats before they open a can of whoop-ass on you....

In summary, if you arent in the"real war"(real money trading), then you lack credibility to alot of the ET ers on here...

#49     Dec 6, 2008
  10. I find that most people who can't substantiate their claims with blotters, brokerage statements or screenshots showing actual profits tend to run-off at the mouth for extended periods of time (see previous references). :p

We're all waiting for your blotter which shows that you gott 77 Full ES points ... or hell, even 7 Full ES points. Note I said blotter, not a copy of automated trades that may or may not have taken place in a real account (or real life, for that matter). :D

Ivanovich is waiting also, which is why he isn't doing anything about our posts ... they're perfectly reasonable requests in this scam ridden business.

P.S. Hope you got your umbrella ... :)

#50     Dec 6, 2008