Incredible 77 Full ES points Call/Prediction in less than 12 hours!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ML_QUANT, Dec 4, 2008.

1. donnap

donnap

Is it tue, bigarrow? We can't wear our guns in town, anymore? Oh, geez - no one told O.J.

#31     Dec 5, 2008
  2. donnap

donnap

Good post, gangof4. This sort of thing has been happening often with me lately. It's VERY freekin' FRUSTRATING. (just venting)

The only solice I find is by telling myself is that well at least it worked (even though I didn't).

#32     Dec 5, 2008
  3. gangof4

gangof4

what you're doing is akin to jerking off in public with an extremely small dick.

you're hopeless and now on ignore. based on your follow-on posts, i've concluded that you're between 14 and 20 and living with your parents. you've never entered a real $ trade in your life and, ergo, have no idea what those of us who actually trade are talking about.

good luck in your imaginary world...

#33     Dec 5, 2008
  4. Your problem isn't obvious? or are you that oblivious?

You are a loud monkey thumping and pounding your chest like a 2 year old yelling "look at me. look at me.!!!"

Next, will be coming your paid advisory service trying to pull customers over to your new website.

#34     Dec 5, 2008
  5. Don't you recognize someone who is planning to build his own business via free publicity on Elitetrader's dime?

Why isn't this personal attention-seeking missive under Journals instead of Trading? Do you assist EliteTrader or the OP???

Another Timothy Sykes is trying to arise.

#35     Dec 5, 2008
  6. for calls like that i will pay $$. maybe he should start an alert service...

#36     Dec 5, 2008
  7. timbo

timbo

Looks like our ole buddy OJ is [finally] going to get some bent time.

#37     Dec 6, 2008
  8. I think the people on this page said it all: http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2207591#post2207591

A self-admitted paper and sim trader who spouts a bunch of numbers and wobbly timelines is no more impressive than a dart thrower

This is a self-induced hypnotic trance who falls over lavishing praise upon himself.

He can go to the following sites and start a REAL audit:

Timertrac.com (free). Collective2.com ($100 if you can afford it).

You will see Mr. Profit disappear rather quickly.

How about it Mr. QUANT? Costs NOTHING to get tracked on www.TIMERTRAC.com!!!!!!! Here is the EXACT page to get started!!!

http://www.timertrac.com/Public/Timers.asp.

#38     Dec 6, 2008
  9. Looks like ML_QUANT has made some new friends, LOL. :D

The statements I made were pretty tame when I was the main one punching holes in your non-call methodology, these guys come much harder ...

... probably because they don't like you taking a piss on of the hardest endeavors that a person can do with your jive-talking 100% accurate 77 ES pts in a week calls that you admittedly lost money on when trying to trade them.

It's obvious that you're not quite ready for prime time, but thanks for sharing. :)

#39     Dec 6, 2008
  10. trendo

trendo

Just exactly how would this work and please provide an example.
    Thank you

#40     Dec 6, 2008