Incredible 77 Full ES points Call/Prediction in less than 12 hours!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ML_QUANT, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Well we are obviously far past the point of this being possible.
    I've actually started posting alot more once I accepted that this place is basically Trader Monthly for the retail crowd. Mostly pointless ads and trading banter but its still fun to read none the less as long as your not expecting to learn anything.

As far as the OP, market calls are useless on a message forum, and a market call that you yourself don't bet money on is pointless. So like most other threads on here this one has no point, but its still fun to toss the ball around.

#21     Dec 5, 2008
  2. Generally speaking, other than if you or I could have traded these predictions or not, there was a lot of food for thought value in there and the fact that these and all other my predictions so far with over 1700 es points and 100% accuracy would have been worthy of more study and examination for any hard core student of the market but, I get message and find it best to STFU:) and at least this way quite a few members will be happy.
    Markm, one of the other problems is that the more outgoing lot here intimidate the more serious ones who approve of yseful posts but at best write to one privately and refrain from posting their positive comments publicly to avoid getting attacked!

What is very sad, is the fact that a trader just needs 1 lousy tick a day to make 2% per day with a $500 margin! Yet we could safely say 99% of all traders can't ever get there to make 1 tick a day. I mean, people that was 77 points in one day! 51 Points the day before that! A couple of hundred points a few weeks before that in another thread another 1500 points in the past couple of 2 years....all with 100% Accuracy.......... I give up.:cool:

#22     Dec 5, 2008
  3. 835 and we need to rally back to 848! bad habits die hard!
    DD could be unlimited...

#23     Dec 5, 2008
  4. <i>"What is very sad, is the fact that a trader just needs 1 lousy tick a day to make 2% per day with a $500 margin! Yet we could safely say 99% of all traders can't ever get there to make 1 tick a day. I mean, people that was 77 points in one day! 51 Points the day before that! A couple of hundred points a few weeks before that in another thread another 1500 points in the past couple of 2 years....all with 100% Accuracy.......... I give up."</i>

No need to give up. Your very own futures trading account can be opened with $2,000 and they'll let your trade 4 contracts per turn for that margin.

If you totally lack the initial $2k, that's ok. Just have a big yard sale, eBay everything you own, sell the car, etc. You've got a 100% accurate, risk-free ability to time the markets.

Now go ahead and apply your gifts in real time with real money. Click 'em in there for real this time... you'll have fun :)

#24     Dec 5, 2008
  5. Please don't ever try this with your own money.

#25     Dec 5, 2008
  6. bighog

bighog Guest

and do go to the dog pound and get that dog you desperately need for attention. You know the one that licks your ass and the mod erased.

Surely he will scratch this post also. ask me if i giove a shit :D

#26     Dec 5, 2008
  7. went long at 838.25 and out 836.25 the call stays intact.

#27     Dec 5, 2008
  8. 8:30 am et
    823 the 5th of the 6 called trades also hit!!!!!!

#28     Dec 5, 2008
  9. Boys leave your guns at the jail, there's a new sheriff in town.

#29     Dec 5, 2008

10. It's apparent you don't make money trading your calls.

Why dont you post your signals in collective2. you will then have a trading record and may even make money from these "calls".

#30     Dec 5, 2008