IncreaseNow's "Sell/Short" Futures Journal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by increasenow, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Gcapman

Gcapman

They let you open an account with Monopoly money back in 2006 ??

PS So you have been paper trading for 4 years and you still suck this badly! You need to stop dreaming of being a trader dude! You have no talent for this type of work

#21     Feb 23, 2010
  2. give the guy a chance -- four years is not a long time

having said that, IC, you start off stating that you plan on monitoring several contracts for the optimal short signals and now say you want trade CL at the moment the crude report is released . . . this is concerning.

#22     Feb 23, 2010
  3. thanks for your positive statement...the CL time release was a joke:D I am aware of the timing...yes, sticking to my plan of monitoring optimal sell signals...thanks

#23     Feb 23, 2010
  4. that's good to hear

#24     Feb 23, 2010
  5. thanks...yes, also, my first real/live futures trade was in 2006 and hurled 10 cars at the NQ for a $600.00 1minute profit...took some hits after that and traded forex and looked at options...the BIGGEST issue was, I could not be consumed trading as to the importance of my 'real job'...I am fully 're-loaded' $$$ in my futures account...will tomorrow be my first 'come back kid' trade?

#25     Feb 23, 2010
  6. Gcapman

Gcapman

Successful traders know that the most important aspect of trading is knowing when to sit on your hands...

This guy does not have that in him......

He's better off buying a bag of fries with his fake futures account.....we've heard his crap before.

#26     Feb 23, 2010
  7. today I added Corn, Wheat and Soybeans to this list to look for optimal sell set-ups

#27     Feb 23, 2010
  8. TheMan

TheMan

i know i always bust your balls, but i really do wish you the best on this go around

1 suggestion

only look at and trade 1 market to start with, really 1 is all you will ever need anyway.

when i saw your list of markets at the start i was like --- here we go again.

now i see you have added even more

come on CAT:cool: just pick one

here is a BANG!!!!!!!!!!! just for good luck

#28     Feb 23, 2010
  9. Hi/hello increasenow,

Good luck/fortune! I/me think/believe you/increasenow will do just fine/dandy. You just have to be positive/affirmative. I can feel/sense the energy/pep already/at present.

#29     Feb 23, 2010
  10. noting this here http://www.patterntrapper.com/!TT_Futures.shtml to better gauge optimal sell set-ups...what are you seeing as a seller tomorrow?

#30     Feb 23, 2010