IncreaseNow's "Sell/Short" Futures Journal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by increasenow, Feb 22, 2010.

1. l2tradr

l2tradr

The cash balance would serve the purpose of tracking your progress. It's not a dick measuring contest.

How would posting a blotter EOD be of ANY pressure to you? The trades would be closed by then...

#11     Feb 22, 2010
  2. great post...thanks...I will keep all the contracts up on my platform to begin with. Really I like momentum selling, meaning the one contract getting really hit hard and enter in...need to sharpen the reason for entering the trade

#12     Feb 22, 2010
  3. I am going to think of some way to note my progress...

#13     Feb 22, 2010
  4. l2tradr

l2tradr

Have you found success in your sim trading? I know you tried a lot of strategies and markets...what was most profitable? How will you be trading?

#14     Feb 22, 2010
  5. kinda backed off the sim trading as a "indicator" of my real trading. I will be trading short, real quick scalps selling with momentum. Again monitoring which of the aforementiond contracts are heading south. using 5 minute charts and most likely 9:30-11:30am EST period only?...trades should be pretty quick, like 3-5 minutes or less. Really would love to focus on the CL large Crude o Comex large Gold...only need one contract to make significant $$$...thanks

#15     Feb 23, 2010
  6. did not trade today...you?

#16     Feb 23, 2010
  7. spd

spd

nope, Im sick.

Good luck to you though my man, may you make sweet profitable love to the markets day in and day out. BANG!

#17     Feb 23, 2010
  8. Gcapman

Gcapman

You found a broker who let you open an account with Monopoly money ??

#18     Feb 23, 2010
  9. had this futures account since 2006

#19     Feb 23, 2010
  10. maybe I'll start trading the CL afresh at 10:30am EST tomorrow

#20     Feb 23, 2010