IncreaseNow's "EXTREME-HIGH ENERGY" Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by increasenow, Sep 22, 2009.

1. heech

heech

IMO, the price action between the softs versus CME ags are very, very different. Not sure I believe one approach/setup could possibly apply to both markets.

#11     Sep 23, 2009
  2. I actually agree with you...I do also have the ES and FTSE up on my platform...along with these..

Corn
    Wheat
    Soybeans
    Sugar
    Coffee
    mini Gold
    Cocoa

...my goal is to chop away and zone in the one or 3 etc that I'm gettin the groove with...kinda like "Survivor"...which contract will be the 'sole survivor' that INow will trade?...stay tuned...

#12     Sep 23, 2009
  3. yea, do not know how long the softs will stick around for me to trade...but...this is my first time trading them and pretty good results..looking to see if they are somewhat 'predictable'...what do you trade??

#13     Sep 23, 2009
  4. What does any of this have to do with "extreme high energy"? :p

#14     Sep 23, 2009
  5. Ramp

Ramp

Real money, sim money, charts, no charts...I don't care I'm TOTALLY JACKED UP for this thread.... I'm just kidding around, good luck increasenow :)

#15     Sep 23, 2009
  6. Do you think you'll have this decided before or after 2015?

#16     Sep 23, 2009
  7. Why don't you just leave him alone before he abandons this journal and returns to starting three new threads/day?

Good Luck, increasenow ...

FWIW, I hope you stick with this journal.

-ddaytrader

#17     Sep 23, 2009
  8. His track record of starting 30 other journals with the same enthusiasm only to bail a few days later is proof enough for me :)

Prove me wrong Increasenow, if you are high energy enough! :D

#18     Sep 23, 2009
  9. clacy

clacy

good luck increasenow...........BANG!!!!!!

#19     Sep 23, 2009
  10. you know guys...you are all exactly RIGHT!...I've been doubled minded...but...I've beed serious all the time...the questions are real and so are my intents...this is where I am at...serious about futures...I do agree...the only thing that can prove it out is...my actions...you are all right...thanks!

#20     Sep 23, 2009