Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lornz, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Scat And I both answered your question ,and your reply was ...(cue silent night), so don't pretend it was side stepped next time.

#41     Mar 16, 2012
  2. Poor Thunderpussy--> Gayfly-->brASS... no content, just trolling. And more proof of how you can't distinguish between wild speculation and science. Maybe I was too hasty in labeling you a C- Brain. More like D+ or below.

#42     Mar 16, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

I really like how you mouth breathers regularly accuse me of never providing "content." Selective memory must be a wonderful thing, were it not for your psychosis.

#43     Mar 16, 2012
  4. You stated that the dems appeal to the lower natures of human instinct.

I decided to wait to see if you could spot the contradiction. You did not.

If you say the conservatives outnumber liberals, then by definition of raw numbers, there should not be enuf people for liberals to influence. So, either the country is full of leeches, which makes you a minority, or, the country is not full of leeches. You cannot have it both ways.

Why do liberals control everything if the majority of Americans are conservative?

#44     Mar 16, 2012
  5. Poor Thunderpussy--> Gayfly-->brASS. Another zero content post. Who really has the psychosis?

What is it like to be unable to think for yourself? And not be able to differentiate between wild speculation and science?

#45     Mar 16, 2012
  6. Eight

Eight

is there a forum like this on a liberal website that is as unmoderated as this one?

#46     Mar 16, 2012
  7. I'm sorry but you seem to glibly forget about those who consider themselves neither,so it's not a question of either, or.
    And yes btw parasites are winning because they are virtually getting paid to vote.

#47     Mar 16, 2012
  8. When I consistently kick liberal butt for more than a few days I get banned every time even if I do strictly keep to their posting guidelines.

IOW: Make a good argument and that is hate speech.

#48     Mar 16, 2012
  9. jem

jem

what a faggot you are Brass... It is eating your faggot lefty ass that on every thread, I crush you with science or data.

pick the topic and I will produce the scientists or the facts.

1. No proof life evolved from non life - cite by me to Nobel Prize winners and leading scientists... Cite by you... nothing.
    2. Evidence the universe appears designed.... cites by me Hawking, Penrose and others... cites by you nothing.
    3. Data shows after tax cuts Revenues went up cites by me... the article produced by you, which you mis-read.
    5. Obama anti women stance will alienate women and fire up Catholics... you argued some lefty b.s. - Response... Obama has shut up on the subject as the polls show he lost women.
    5. Obama will not win... Our only recent discussion where you have not be crushed... yet. .

#49     Mar 16, 2012
  10. byteme

byteme

I haven't been following your debate but on this particular point, the logic of the assertion you make is not valid - history is replete with specific minority groups being able to dominate a majority: whether it's Sunni dominating the majority Shi'ites in Bahrain, the ethnic Tigray peoples dominating the majority Oromoo in Ethiopia or the ethnic Chinese dominating the majority native Indonesians in Indonesia to name a few random examples.

In fact, in every part of the world you look, at some point or another in history, you will find an example of this phenomenon and I haven't even pointed out the most obvious ones.

#50     Mar 16, 2012