Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lornz, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Ooookay, lets try this again. If the liberal fleas are running everything, how did this come to be?

The right says they have a silent "majority", and somehow, people who have attended no university are more intelligent.

Just how to do you postulate that this occured? At what point in history this become self evident to you?

#31     Mar 16, 2012
  2. as scat said
    And:
    That's easy, we allow a very large percentage of voters who contribute basically nothing to the financing of the federal govt to choose our politicians. It warps every facet of our lives where the gubbermint sticks it's nose in our affairs.

#32     Mar 16, 2012
  3. Yes there most definitely is a problem .
    I won't contend that liberals are less intelligent than conservatives it's just that what they believe isn't true and there are those who know it's BS are just going after personal power or appealing to the "something for nothing crowd".

#33     Mar 16, 2012
  4. It hasn't yet become self evident to me. I'm still working on this.

:cool: :D

#34     Mar 16, 2012
  5. So you woke up day, and liberals controlled television, hollywood, education, and most of government.

That must some serious invasion of the body snatchers stuff for you, bruh.

My sympathies:D

#35     Mar 16, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Not this dog:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uOxiEoBZp_k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#36     Mar 16, 2012
  7. I pretty much avoided "television, hollywood, education, and most of government" just drank beer and worked.Then I gave both of those up too! And here I am.

:D

#37     Mar 16, 2012
  8. Quack! quaaack!

You sure do imitate a duck very well:D

#38     Mar 16, 2012
  9. Speaking of incompetent people too ignorant to know it, you're exhibit A Gayfly... a pathetic C- brain who lacks the brainpower to distinguish between science and wild speculation, especially when it comes from one of your science "gods." For example, Hawking's far-fetched claim that the universe spontaneously created itself from nothing.

#39     Mar 16, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Oh, look, I spotted another renaissance man:
    Albeit not an unusual sighting here in P&R, where guys like Trader666 and jem hold court on all manner of subjects about which they at odds with those who are recognized experts in their respective and varied fields.

RCG, wouldn't these guys be on the periphery of psychosis? There is an incontrovertible element of an delusion present.

#40     Mar 16, 2012