Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lornz, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

You don't need to read them all that carefully to see that. There is no lack of self-styled experts here at ET who are singlehandedly ready to take on any number of the world's leading authorities on matters related to their chosen fields to which they have dedicated a lifetime of study. P&R has a whole gaggle, but Trader666 and jem are the mascots.

#21     Mar 16, 2012
  2. The reason "Liberals run everything"... is because they appeal to the lowest scale of the populace... with, "vote for us, we'll take money from hard-working, accomplished citizens and give their money to you".

The hoi polloi, greedy little bastards that they are, say, "I'm down with dat".

The Libtards are are in control simply because of greed and appealing to the lesser-accomplished... who LOVE the idea of "getting something for nothing"... even if what they get has to be force-ably extracted from others. IOW... They don't care "where it comes from, so long as they get it"...

Sickening.

:mad: :mad:

#22     Mar 16, 2012
  3. We are the dog, liberals are the fleas.

#23     Mar 16, 2012
  4. And just how does the smarter and more numerous "silent" majority allow that to happen?

Do you have an answer?

#24     Mar 16, 2012
  5. In case somebody doesn't understand... Fleas are "parasitic blood suckers"..

#25     Mar 16, 2012
  6. Yes, I am aware....I sometimes write to the luckers when I post to my allies and foes alike. There are a lot of people who read our stuff. We are the fastest moving front page going away. Believe me they know the cast of characters down in the basement:D

#26     Mar 16, 2012
  7. So, the fleas control the dog? Let you tell it, liberals are everywhere, running everything.....how do you account for that? If you are smarter, and the majority, then there is a problem, no?

#27     Mar 16, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Good analogy. We need more flea and tick powder to eliminate those annoying pests! :D :D

#28     Mar 16, 2012

9. The liberal fleas running everything, said, "lend money to the whoever". the dog with the money, overcome with fleas bid their master. Now we know how that ended up. The fleas got their way but the big dog got a bail out.

#29     Mar 16, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Would that be the dog that's always chasing its own tale, having a penchant for circular arguments?

#30     Mar 16, 2012