incompetants at Ameritrade still streaming BADLY LAGGED L2

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by stock777, Feb 7, 2008.

1. if you trade off L2 from Ameritrade , you are a dead man.

They many times lag the market by over 30 seconds.

Call and tell them they suck.

2. I don't trade off there Level 2 but I do trade off there trade ticket. I generally have one eye on the last sale screen and another on a 1 min chart and have found the order entries reasonably accurate with the screen data. I don't really like there platform at all and the Command Center charts are terible but it's all I have for the time being.

3. GTC

GTC

With QT (QuoteTracker), you can get <1min. chart with multiple data feed options. QT has free registration for Ameritrade since it was bought by Ameritrade. You can also get TotalView.

4. Which has nothing to do with the fact that Ameritrade L2 randomly lags by substantial amount.

5. GTC

GTC

I was just trying to provide a possible work-around.

6. It's not a work around, you would simply be using another L2.

If you are using Ameritrade, how would you know it was lagged unless you were watching two feeds at the same time, which can make you go blind in at least one eye.

7. Hmmm.. let me think for a second ....okay....
    why not go ANOTHER BROKER THEN???

dumb ass

8. and what was your prev nick, you sound just like some other sphincters we've enjoyed here.

gotta love these nick changers, guess they get embarrassed.

9. I'm embarassed? LOl. That's funny--youre the one who sticks with a shit broker and openly admits its causes you problems.

To be the best u have to have the best---end of story.

But u know what?? I count on losers like u and your sub par retail crap providers to give me the thousands I make each day.
    So in essecnce I guess I should thank u.

So.... Thanks Loser. Hahahahahahhaah keep em comin!!!

10. the only thousands an imbecile like you makes is collecting a disability check.

perm ignore, you'll have to change your nick again .

#10     Feb 13, 2008