incometrader.com info?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by LoneTrader19, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Bekim

Bekim

30k? OMG

#11     Jan 17, 2020
  2. ph1l

ph1l

#12     Jan 17, 2020
    LoneTrader19, dealmaker and jys78 like this.
  3. ironchef

ironchef

Guarantee to make money back but didn't tell him how much capital he needed to get there?

This is one of the oldest tricks of financial advisers and insurance companies. They can deploy something called "Principal Protected Notes" (read Hull Chapter 12, section 12.1). Your return will always be positive but they won't tell you your return is usually very poor. You can buy one of these from an insurance company (i.e., guaranteed variable annuity) and no need to spend $30K to learn how to do it.

#13     Jan 17, 2020
    LoneTrader19, gkishot and jys78 like this.
  4. jys78

jys78

Your buddy can't be real... can he?! Wow. More like a guaranteed loss. I suppose it only takes a few suckers like that to make all the website promotion etc. worthwhile.

#14     Jan 17, 2020
  5. dealmaker

dealmaker

6. Yeah, I'll ask him that!

#16     Jan 20, 2020
  7. I did the IncomeTrader.com Cash Flow class for $197. It's 2 days & they do live trades during the class. The problem is they go through the live trades so fast that you're lucky to catch even half of it. The rest of the time is filled with needless repetition basic information and useless analogies. It's basically a 2-day infomercial for their $10K & $20K trading courses. Based on my experience with their 2-day class, I did not sign up for the bigger courses. I've been trying for over a week to get the online course & 1:1 assistance promised after the class but they stopped responding to my e-mails. Also, they do not give you access to the recordings of the class so you can review the information.

Instead, try Udemy.com there are a number of self-paced stock & options trading courses taught by experienced traders, ranging in price from $12 to ~$150. You get lifetime access to the course so you can go over the material as many times as needed.

#17     Mar 12, 2024