Income Tax is Unconstitutional

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by aeliodon, Dec 13, 2006.

1. as profLogic said, it all comes down to the definition of "income." the highest courts have answered this question and cite the corporate excise tax act, as the correct definition of the term. there can be no direct tax on individual's labor. this is unconstitutional and schiffs conviction was for supposedly filing an incorrect tax return. also, remember that all tax revenue generated now, goes only to service the debt. the federal reserve charges usury fees on fake money which is also unconstitutional.

sorry this is an inconvenience to some, i hope it doesn't interfere with surfing for britney twat pics on the internet or watching borat.

"[Income]must be given the same meaning, in all the Income Tax Acts of Congress that it was given in the Corporate Excise Tax Act, and what that meaning is has become definitely settled by the decisions of this court. In determining the definition of the word 'income' thus arrived at, this court has consistently refused to enter into the refinements of lexicographers or economists, and has approved in the definitions quoted, what it believes to be the commonly understood meaning of the term which must have been in the minds of the people when they adopted the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution." Merchants Loan & Trust v. Smietanka, 255 US 509 (1921)

from a US Supreme Court decision:

"The word 'income' as used in the Amendment does not include a stock dividend since such a dividend is capital and not income and can be taxed only if the tax is apportioned among the several states..."
    Eisner v. Macomber, 252 US 189 (1920)

#21     Dec 14, 2006
  2. but look on the bright side.. you guys are only slaves from jan till july. LOL LOL LOL after that... its all gravyyyyy. :D

#22     Dec 14, 2006
  3. Artie21

Artie21

Of course they would have approved. They designed the Constitution to be amendable. And this it was by amendment. The People can only amend the Constitution.

People who fundamentally oppose taxes are bums who can't make enough money to support thier chosen lifestyles, and don't wish to support thier country and community, and are just basically selfish.

#23     Dec 14, 2006
  4. so supporting the banks is the american way huh? the tax revenue only covers interest on the debt now. bottomline, every cent you pay uncle sam ends up in the federal reserve banks' pockets, and they are private banks with a high percentage of foreign ownership. and where did they get the money to lend? they created it out of thin air and then charge you interest, i.e. usury. they have never once been audited .... nice gig if you can get it huh? how does this effect joe six pack and his wealth? it slowly eats away at his buying power via inflation.

the 16th amendment refers to income which the highest courts decided applies to corporate income and not a persons wages. the people that end up in trouble are usually the ones that file an incorrect return.

#24     Dec 15, 2006
  5. deadbear

deadbear

Read the book "Creature from Jekyll Island." It will explain how the Fed has robbed this country and how the IRS helps these theives.

#25     Dec 15, 2006
  6. Great Book to read on a cold snowy night by the fire. It will piss you off so bad you won't feel your toes burning.

#26     Dec 15, 2006
  7. What return should they file then ? Which one is the correct one for individual person to file ?

#27     Dec 15, 2006
  8. yeah 30% is WAY LOW. This spreadsheet contains calculations for MD & NYC.

it's more like 40%

#28     Dec 15, 2006
  9. They designed the constitution to be amendable but I can't believe they had the foresight to believe it would turn into what it has today.

You can believe what you want but I don't believe they would have approved of an income tax.

The People can only amend the constitution? That is a ridiculous statement. The people only have the power to vote for dumb or dumber every so many years. While the idiots are in office they have complete power to do as they please. Oh yeah, there are checks and balances...they're working great now-a-days aren't they.

If you believe that last paragraph you wrote then I assume you must trust politicians also. That is truly a sad state but at least you are not alone.

#29     Dec 15, 2006
  10. no... i meant their return was filed with inaccurate information.

#30     Dec 15, 2006