Inbox spammer

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Clubber Lang, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Inbox spammer-

--------------------------------------

Opportunity
    Hi,

I was reading a couple of your posts and it seems like you know what you are talking about with regard to trading. I'm looking for someone who is interested in making some additional income ~$10,000 / month, however they must meet ALL of the following.

1) Must Trade Stocks
    2) Do at least 50,000 shares / day.
    3) Must supply trading Records that show the following:
    When you take Net Income / # of shares traded, this must be at least 0.01. (At least an edge of 2 cents per round trip trade per share)

If interested PM ME back for more information.

Thanks

09-10-09 07:26 PM

2. Joe

Joe

Got him,
    Thanks!

3. cstfx

cstfx

Yes, thx for deleting that jackass.

4. cstfx

cstfx

How about you don't give him the reward of reposting his contact info when you quote him?

5. I just sent Brian a check for 20k...was that smart :confused:

6. Joe

Joe

Got Brian!

7. Eight

Eight

Oh shoot, I was flattered to get contacted like that.. I thought.. oh, never mind...

8. cstfx

cstfx

Can one of you "man-gods" updqate monty's posting above and delete the original scumbags contact info? He doesn't need the free advertisement.

9. I have gotten 3 PMs in the last couple of days from people with 0 posts.

How about a new option on PMs. "Block people with fewer than 25 posts from PMing you?" Even better, a fill-in box that lets the user decide how many posts as a minimum before someone can PM them?

And to avoid giving it away, the original PMer just sees a message "intended recipient is not receiving PMs."

10. cstfx

cstfx

Can't be done. With this software it is either/or but not a fraction of it. Just grin and bear it. It doesn't take that much to delete the msg and notify the mods of a spammer (in fact, you do it so much you should already have a canned posting to use whenever you find a spammer)

#10     Sep 12, 2009