Inandlong's requests of me

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Grob109, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. db', for a while I thought you were quite an intelligent and well-natured guy.

Shame to see you've turned out to be yet just another flamer.

And come on, don't deny now that this post is nothing but a flame-bait / troll post.

One of the great wisdoms of life is that you never gain anything by diminishing others. The opposite is the case. Everybody has something interesting you can learn from. And as the (crucial) business proverb goes : "Always speak the highest of your competition."

Anything bad you say about others reflects back bad on you and you only. In fact, people are likely to go to the competition after you bad-mouthed them. I know, I've been in another very competitive business before and I still own that business. And not because I diminished others.

You should probably realize that you're in the same business as Jack (and me for that matter), and that you're doing exactly the same thing. You're diminishing the competition and their individual methods, like somebody who's just started off in small business. The problem is that in order to do that, you really have to have big guns up your sleeve. That means proving them wrong, proving yourself right, and then mopping up all the blood that's been spilled, I.e. reputation for aggressive behavior and the like.

It's much easier to just respect others, it saves you a lot of trouble. In fact, the opposite is the best - to synergize. This is what has the highest creative power. In the world of intelligence, the whole is always more than the sum of its parts.

I'm sure, yes I'm entirely certain that even you, as the absolute superior genius, can still learn something from Jack. And vice versa - he might be able to learn something from you. But by attacking, you end all the possibilities. You cut off all the options.

Think about it. Think about the power of synergy. Take an NLP course. Live every day to grow a little more.

Scientist.

#11     Oct 11, 2003
  2. Your comments are very much in line with the big picture that I see too.

I needed to get the ground rules straight when three posts I tried to make were rejected. Of course that took me less than the 1 minute the post was up when I was being blocked.

How anyone could imagine having a post up for only one minute and my missing it could happen is just plain funny.

Lastly I needed to get the GM post up to veify in ET that I had seen it and the stuff that when with it. I got that out of the way.

If you check you can see I am running a day ahead of phoenix too. I had just gone through responding to his first recent times hit by suggesting he leave and come back with a new name to "fix" his image.

I am doing the higher ground thing. Real time records and all.

ET is going to have to work for one long time to overcome the current reputation that it built the last couple of months. My posting my mentorees trading midday on Friday and pulling 2.4 times the midday range with a real time print, then being hacked to death by inandlong was one of the funniest screwups I have ever seen perpped. I had also backed it up with a trading description in response to what I anticipated would be a request...a request crossed paths with it.

We will see who gets invited back here in the future.

Thank you for your summary of what is going to be coming down from my efforts and how I will approach the opportunity.
    Excellence is my imprimatur and it is going to prevail.

#12     Oct 11, 2003
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I used to think you were pretty intelligent as well. Imagine my disappointment.

Jack isn't being diminished. He diminishes himself by his behavior. As for a forum, he has one, on MSN. But that's not nearly enough to feed his monumental ego. So he returns to ET.

Fascinating for a therapist, but a distraction for anyone trying to do the work.

#13     Oct 11, 2003
  4. Romeo

Romeo

How in the world could you have possibly thought phoenix was an intelligent and well natured guy?? There's been nothing from him here to suggest that. Actually, quite the opposite. All he seems to ever do is rush to knock others down with his trashy one sentence retorts.

I've never seen him contribute anything to the topic of trading the market. But i've seen him often knock others for enunciating their trading thoughts. To call him a "flamer" is being kind to him. How 'bout a jealous rat?

#14     Oct 11, 2003
  5. Post one single method grob. That is all I am asking you to do.

C'mon grob, put up and we, especially I, will shut up.

This thread can stay in the Trading Forum until your next post grob. If you don't post a method then, it goes to Chit Chat, or Feedback.

#15     Oct 11, 2003
  6. Jack has posted his methods multiple times. I am in a chat room with jack in paltalk. We made our buys in realtime in the chat room. We made 24% of our capital in the first month of this method. The first month could have been a total fluke. who knows. All i know is i am using jacks method, posted my 9 stocks last sunday that i was looking too buy this week if the volume was there. I bought 3 of my 9 picks throughout the week(sgma,mrvl,webx). I am up another 7% in my capital last week and i screwed up with my exits(exits are a work in progress). All that matters in the end too ME is that i am making a much better return in equities then i have ever done. The bottom line is ............. money. Once you naysayers teach me how too make a return greater than 24 % a month, i'll give weight too what you say.

#16     Oct 11, 2003
  7. 'Certain people'? You think you look better compared to them? At some point you claimed that Grob was not Jack and you said that you knew Grob. It looks that you lied blatantly, dude. Why am I not surprised? A litlle suggestion for you: the next time you start talking about the so-called 'certain people' look in the mirror! After Jack and Longshot (aka FPC) you are the biggest fake on this board. I suggest you switch to another moniker. It's the highest time for you to do so.

#17     Oct 11, 2003
  8. Romeo

Romeo

Great! Then he can post his method once more, which should just amount to a simple cut and paste if what you say is true, and put Inandlong in his place.

#18     Oct 11, 2003
  9. Exits are a work in progress? Looks like a helluva of a complete method to me. Everyone who has ever traded knows that exits are tougher than entries. So after Jack's multiple posts on his method you still don't know how to exit. Well, that indeed says a lot either about Jack's teaching talent or perhaps simply about how complete his methods are. I guess, it's both.

#19     Oct 11, 2003
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Which means that anyone who cares has someplace to go to find Jack and be enlightened. If he resides there, everyone's a winner.

#20     Oct 11, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.