inandlong = outofcontrol

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Wong Lee, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Wong Lee

Wong Lee

Very annoying when you find that your harmless post in the trading forum is mysteriously missing. I don't even want to post there now, knowing that there is a high chance what I type up will be deleted.

I suggest if your post is deleted, start a thread in chit chat and discuss it there.

Wong!

2. August has certainly seen its fair share of new members who love to post smack, for lack of a better term. Unfortunately, smack is crap, and crap is not welcome in the Trading Forum. This not a Yahoo site where anything goes.

You and The Answer are welcome to go back and forth in the Chit Chat forum all you want. I deleted his profanity, and his racial slurs. Yes I know you aren't asian. In fact, the title of this thread gives you away. But have fun. Just don't post crap in the Trading Forum, and it won't be deleted.

Good luck and I look forward to your more substantive posts.

3. Wong Lee

Wong Lee

I made a post saying that you don't need to predict to trade. The Answer replied to my post saying that I am wrong. I replied to his rather odd post asking what his point is, wanting him to explain himself. I do not see why all this had to be deleted.

You are moderating too much.

Wong!