Inandlong gone?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Romeo, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How about the way he kept starting so many threads on similar mud-slinging topics that modersators actually deleted the threads within a few minutes of his starting many of them (so that many people on ET never fully saw how much of a jerk Rocko is)? Isn't there some way to deal with people like this?

#31     Nov 30, 2003
  2. :confused:

Why do you assume that I'm Romeo? Are you suggesting that Romeo was Inandlong's only friend on ET, and no one else is capable of coming to his aid? That's a mighty assumption, why don't you look over this thread and you will see that Inandlong has many supporters. But I didn't see YOUR name in the mix, until now. It sure isn't under the "well wishes" category, though.
    :confused: :confused:

#32     Nov 30, 2003

3. LOL ! Marketsurfer was debating your post and ideas not attacking you personally. You need to calm down and go back to reread the original post that offended you so much. Marketsurfer actually apologized to you, but you responded with personal attacks and nonsense claims of withholding investment.

I have no idea how you could take a critique of ta and twist it into a personal attack against Marketsurfer.

What a JOKE !

jaCk:confused:

#33     Nov 30, 2003
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

I never suggested that Romeo was Inandlong's only friend, never made that mighty assumption. As I respect your ability to make pretty accurate calls regarding the S&P, you should respect my ability to dig below the surface and ferret out who's who on ET. Thanks for being honorable by not lying and denying what we both know to be true.

#34     Nov 30, 2003
  5. Oh, leave him alone Magna. He might get upset and decide to leave. God knows I get major laughs out that character and would hate to see him go! ("Rocco" is a classic. So transparently "Romeo/Vinny/etc" but a classic nevertheless. His "we Europeans act with class" still has me ROFL. :))

#35     Nov 30, 2003
  6. marketsurfer owes inandlong a sincere apology

#36     Nov 30, 2003

7. it was not "owed", but was given freely and immediately since i considered him a trading friend/ brother. i still do not understand how my post on TA offended him personally.

surfer :confused:

#37     Nov 30, 2003
  8. it's pretty simple really you dissed IAL. you said how foolish it is for anyone to even consider certain methods & TA, the very same or similar TA methodology successfully utilized by IAL for many many years [i would imagine]. essentially you called him a fool.

#38     Nov 30, 2003
  9. Quit instigating. You are excellent at it, but save it for someone who deserves it.

#39     Nov 30, 2003
  10. he asked me i am telling him

#40     Nov 30, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.