Inandlong gone?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Romeo, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romeo

Romeo

Another blow to this once interesting site, that is now just a sea of mud. ET has been destroyed, and its obvious how it happened.

The moderators, mostly king Baron, thought he was on the top of the hill, and talked down to everyone, while implementing totally un-even practices that allowed the likes of mr. monkey to run wild, while banning quality posters like Johnny Rotten.

It did not take a rocket scientist to run this board.

2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

"idiot posters like mr. monkey, gekko etc."

How 'bout idiot posters like Romeo? :p

3. taodr

taodr

Or Taodr

4. ...or that dirty liberal, F.B. Bungrider III.

5. Romeo

Romeo

That's a fact. Shall we put it to a poll?

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I like the ring of that :D

7. I gave up the privilege of being moderator because I have taken on a new responsibility that doesn't allow me the time to moderate the Trading Forum appropriately. You know... arrogant, power-hungry, self-serving, the kind of traits and characteristics I tried to manifest each and every day.

Baron has always treated me great as have all of the moderators and most of the members. I am thankful that I have had the opportunity to participate on Elite Trader.

So just in case there is a perception that I have left because of some sort of dissatisfaction, it isn't so. It is only because I now have responsibilities that require more time.

My email is inandlong@yahoo.com - and all are welcome to contact me anytime.

:)

8. Pabst

Pabst

Gone but not forgotten!:D

9. Best of Luck in your outside activities, and stay on to help keep the board up to standards.

Don

10. "King Baron"....I like that, too!! LOL

DonKingBright

#10     Nov 26, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.