In Windows when you search for files, Automatic internet connection is established ??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Nem0, Apr 16, 2010.

1. This guy is right Tortoise and very intelligent! If he knows that your underwear is not clean then he will be able to sell you new underwear or direct you to one of his many cleaning establishments. Now that's what I call having power over average intelligent people like you Tortoise, and being a POWER USER.

#21     Apr 16, 2010
  2. Nem0

Nem0

You know guys like you are truly dinosaurs. You have no future.

No Weapons of Mass destruction in Iraq to justify war. Yet I am still supposed to be a trusting person.

World Trade Center 7 implodes without airplane hit. Yet I am still supposed to be a trusting person.

Goldman Sachs runs the Wall St. Yet I am still supposed to be a trusting person.

Hey Bernie you are not good enough to lick my saliva. Your fellow Zionists are gonna kill us both when they start WW3 by attacking Iran in Nov. Remember me before you flicker out :cool:

#22     Apr 16, 2010
  3. Nem0

Nem0

thanks for this information, as you and I both know, the only real way to be sure is to erase partition and install again :)

Some people still think that format without partition erasure is good enough. It's not.

#23     Apr 16, 2010
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Windoz has to be behind a whitelisting firewall. I don't put microsoft in the list, if you are whitelist firewalled you never need updates, nobody can get anything in or out of your trading computer unless it's from your broker or data supplier and they are not likely to be your problem...

and if it's your surfing computer you're worried about then YOU'RE AN IDIOT, GET A MAC!! WAKE THE F$@K UP!!

#24     Apr 16, 2010
  5. Nem0

Nem0

I think you are totally right. I should have switched to mac eons ago.

Microsoft has more holes than empty space.

#25     Apr 16, 2010