In the US more men then women get raped.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Debaser82, Feb 4, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Agreed. Prison rape is a terrifying issue that our sicko, degenerate society tacitly condone as a form of 'just punishment', in addition to the sentence already metered out. The 8th Amendment prohibits "cruel and unusual" punishment, but nobody cares. What gets me is idiot white folk who joke and snicker about prison rape are the most likely to take it up the ass if they ever land in jail. Prison rape is usually racial, blacks usually target whites, and blacks dominate the US prison population. Do the math. Often, young white kids arrested for marijuana possession or petty theft are preyed upon by black gangs, and get raped...repeatedly. Then, they contract HIV. It's scary shit. Nobody gives a fuck tho. It's "funny".

A possible solution is to sue to the DOC and DOJ for failure to protect the inmates safety and security + breach of 8th amendment. At some point, those accountable have to be brought to justice. DOC do not give a shit. They see it as just.

#11     Feb 5, 2012
  2. They are homosexuals which means they are already fucked in the head. I mean, if they dont mind getting another mans shit on their dick, I really dont think those fags are going to care about some hemroids.

#12     Feb 6, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

OK. How about

~BLEEDING HEMROIDS~
    ~AIDS POSITIVE~

#13     Feb 6, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bleeding wouldn't even slow them down. Many of the rapists are already AIDS positive.

I'm thinking a tattoo more along the lines of:

CAUTION SURGICALLY
    IMPLANTED RAZOR BLADES.

That might do the trick.

#14     Feb 6, 2012
  5. Maybe it would help if you made your hand into the shape of a gun.

[​IMG]

#15     Feb 6, 2012