In the spirit of sharing, I will share my system

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by BPtrader, Mar 6, 2010.

1. The one who responds defensively to my previous post is usually a mentally sick person.

therefore, I am sorry to inform you that you are mentally sick. :(

you know what, your ID "mindtrade" reveals something very disturbing: you are into something related to your mind, maybe you know that there is something wrong with your mind.

#21     Mar 8, 2010
  2. Not hot tempered dog humper, but won't let people walk over me or make inaccurate accusations.
    Though you have proven quite effectively that you are a total loser as you have nothing better to do then go through my previous posts, looking for anything that you might be able distort to "prove" you are "right".
    Pretty pathetic.

#22     Mar 8, 2010
  3. Here's a little psychology for you jackass.
    A person who goes around telling people they are "mentally sick" is that way himself. In psychology it's called "projection", so as mindtrade suggested to you, look in the bathroom mirror, and then pull out the meds.

#23     Mar 8, 2010
  4. Are you also learning disabled?
    I am not offering for sale, or providing "solid evidence" because I am not asking for anything.
    BTW, you showed everyone you know absolutely nothing about trading when you looked at the results I posted and asked about "slippage"?! LMAO!
    Even a newbie knows that what I posted was a results analysis and not backtesting, but you don't know the difference.
    Instead you post on the forum, "blowing off steam" like a dipstick loser, pretending to k now about something that you don't.
    You can stop playing pretend now, Halloween is over.
    Go back to the Transformers forum. You might have some expertise in that area.

#24     Mar 8, 2010
  5. the more defensive you get, the more mentally disturbed you are.

u need to calm down and admit that you have a problem, then you may have a chance of getting help.

u are too emotionally aroused, it's not good for your mental health, really.

producing 3 angry posts in a row will worsen your mental illness. Your nurse should restrict your usage of computers, there must be a shortage of nurses at Briar Ridge?

#25     Mar 8, 2010
  6. Like I said more projections from you. People tend to write about what they require, right?
    Look at how much detail you provide and energy you put into describing "mental health". Says a lot about what BPtrader needs.
    They are not "angry" posts. One person's "anger" is another man's righteousness. Though a simpleton surely can't tell the difference.
    Re "defensive", I am not defensive, but I refuse to let a flea on a dead dog falsely accuse me of things that have no basis in reality.

#26     Mar 9, 2010