In the red tomorrow b/c of Goog's miss ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wiesman02, Jul 19, 2007.

Will the Market be red b/c Goog missed estimates ?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
    63.3%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    22.4%
  3. Goog has no bearing on the market

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. I think you are full of shit on ALL FRONTS.. you know zero about equities.. please prove me wrong.. I guess you have all the incenses to trade with 3,24,55?

#21     Jul 20, 2007
  2. And once again I ask if you're so smart what great calls/recomendations have you made recently or are you going to continue to evade my questions, flooz?

#22     Jul 20, 2007
  3. I am long/short to the tune of 45/55 .. i'm up 43.2% yoy, you?

#23     Jul 20, 2007

4. give stock trader a break. I like to bust on the guy once in a while, but there's no need to take personal shots at his past. Who the hell knows who he is off the web. Maybe he's some guy that needs a job, needs to get laid, and needs some $$$, or maybe he's Warren Buffet, maybe he's Tupac (hopefully not), or maybe he's Pamela Anderson. Whoever Stock Turder is, stop w/ the personal attacks on the guy. You're taking the fun out of busting on him once in a while. There's a difference between having a good time, and insulting someone til they leave the boards.

i don't want the Turder to leave the boards, although maybe I'm speaking for myself here. He brings some entertainment to us.

#24     Jul 20, 2007
  5. I'm up 45% from June 2006 to now thanks to AAPL and CHAP.

My question is have you ever made a correct call or prediction on this forum? All my picks are transparent. When I went long on RIMM at 190 after selling DDM I let everyone know (and sure it enough it went up another 20%:)).

You, on the other hand, can't back anything up with any proof.

But I implore you to make a few predictions. What will goog do? I predict it will rebound to 550. Using your vast knowledge do you have a price target?

#25     Jul 20, 2007
  6. that is where we differ PUTZ (tm) you have no clue how to react, as you don't trade....there is a gigantic difference between trading and buy and hope...

#26     Jul 20, 2007
  7. This discussion is going nowhere. I've made my points; you made yours. We'll agree to dissagree and leave it at that.

#27     Jul 20, 2007
  8. no we have not...you have said on this board you know how stocks trade, AND how to value them...I said you are full of shit 2x. I think you know zero about BOTH...once again PROVE ME WRONG!

#28     Jul 20, 2007
  9. Stock: we can finish this right here/right now.......Capital Gains for 2006 what was YOUR number vis a vis income? Mine was 38.7% I know you know nothing about this business. I have been in the business since '94. I have all my licenses, I worked on the floor, upstairs and buyside. You know NOTHING

#29     Jul 20, 2007
  10. That gave me a shiver :eek:

#30     Jul 20, 2007