In the Coronavirus Fight in Scandinavia, Sweden Stands Apart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Mar 30, 2020.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yep... it is time to follow the advice from wrbtrader and others. LacesOut, Wildchild, EasyMon and Buy1Sell2 add absolutely now value to the discussion. All we see from them is over-the-top unhinged anti-vax Covid-denier nonsense plus all sorts of other conspiracy crap regarding election fraud and other crap. Coupled with continuous insults when you state the actual facts with supporting evidence.

Time for them to be placed on block. Welcome to slots 2, 3, 4, and 5 on my block list.

#3451     Jun 21, 2022
    wrbtrader and Bugenhagen like this.
  2. LacesOut

LacesOut

Wahhhhhh I blocked you because I don’t like being told how WRONG I’ve been for the last 2 years. I’m a hypochondriac tyrant!
    Meanwhile, new evidence emerges that male fertility gets hammered by your awful COVID products.
    But Reuters FACT CHECKED IT and said it wasn’t true!!!!
    9C7F6AB8-90DE-4953-9347-AF3E8ECB228C.jpeg
    Suck on it , vaccinators. you’ve been wrong about EVERYTHING and now your veins are coursing with spike protein causing untold harm.

large decreases in sperm counts among men after the second dose of Pfizer’s mRNA Covid jab….
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.13209

#3452     Jun 21, 2022
  3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I recommend you don't post any more updates about Sweden's Covid Response considering this thread was essentially dead at least twice and Sweden is now going in the right direction with its Covid vaccination program.
    • Some of them are online extremists in their views about Sweden and most of them have no connection to Sweden. Also, these are the same individuals that pushed Trump's BIG LIE here at Elitetrader.com and supported the Insurrection on Democracy on January 6th.
    You can't really have a discussion with traitors, and conspiracy theorists like that.

With that said, we were right about Sweden's initial high excessive mortality.
    • Statistically with the common denominators, Sweden's excess mortality rates was similar to other countries excess mortality rates (e.g. the United States)...not something to be proud about.
    We were right about Anders Tegnell being wrong in his Covid response policy that Sweden adopted and has apologized to its citizens about the excessive death rates, we were right about Anders Tegnell doing an about-face by getting vaccinated and recommending the same to the citizens of Sweden...

We were right about Sweden needing to use strict restrictions to control the spread of Covid and we are right about Sweden now performing the way they initially should have performed had they used strict restrictions at the beginning of the Pandemic instead of using the failed "let it rip" to try to achieve natural herd immunity that Sweden eventually admitted had failed.

That failure and giving Anders Tegnell too much control in deciding the fate of the overall population will hunt them for the rest of their lives.

By the way, I think the WHO will declare it's an Endemic within the next few months...thanks to the progress of Covid vaccination.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    #3453     Jun 21, 2022
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

GXB said
    --"All we see from them is over-the-top unhinged anti-vax Covid-denier nonsense plus all sorts of other conspiracy crap regarding election fraud and other crap. Coupled with continuous insults when you state the actual facts with supporting evidence."
    Buy1 Sell2 says---On the contrary, it is you that puts forth the anti-American nonsense bereft of facts.

#3454     Jun 21, 2022
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

WXB said--
    "I recommend you don't post any more updates about Sweden's Covid Response considering this thread was essentially dead at least twice and Sweden is now going in the right direction with its Covid vaccination program.
    • Some of them are online extremists in their views about Sweden and most of them have no connection to Sweden. Also, these are the same individuals that pushed Trump's BIG LIE here at Elitetrader.com and supported the Insurrection on Democracy on January 6th.
    You can't really have a discussion with traitors, and conspiracy theorists like that.

With that said, we were right about Sweden's initial high excessive mortality.
    • Statistically with the common denominators, Sweden's excess mortality rates was similar to other countries excess mortality rates (e.g. the United States)...not something to be proud about.
    We were right about Anders Tegnell being wrong in his Covid response policy that Sweden adopted and has apologized to its citizens about the excessive death rates, we were right about Anders Tegnell doing an about-face by getting vaccinated and recommending the same to the citizens of Sweden...

We were right about Sweden needing to use strict restrictions to control the spread of Covid and we are right about Sweden now performing the way they initially should have performed had they used strict restrictions at the beginning of the Pandemic instead of using the failed "let it rip" to try to achieve natural herd immunity that Sweden eventually admitted had failed.

That failure and giving Anders Tegnell too much control in deciding the fate of the overall population will hunt them for the rest of their lives.

By the way, I think the WHO will declare it's an Endemic within the next few months...thanks to the progress of Covid vaccination."

Buy1Sell2 says---Laughable.

#3455     Jun 21, 2022
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

These retards don’t even know about Sweden, dry tinder, and how they mopped up the rest of Europe with their non response. Amazing cognitive dissonance from the fascist vaccinators.

#3456     Jun 21, 2022
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  7. LacesOut

LacesOut

E6F3CF2F-F6D9-4E76-B6A1-D650A828B2F3.jpeg

#3457     Jun 21, 2022
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  8. LacesOut

LacesOut

D4AB74C7-BEB2-48D4-801A-656A10726EEE.jpeg Lol

#3458     Jun 21, 2022
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  9. LacesOut

LacesOut

F9CA3FE1-7249-439A-A29C-404BE9DE6C7D.jpeg

#3459     Jun 21, 2022
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  10. LacesOut

LacesOut

These hypochondriac losers think it’s still just 15 days to flatten the curve.

#3460     Jun 21, 2022
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.